Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing)
by David Gaughran
Kindle Edition: 207 pages
Publisher: Arriba Arriba Books
There are over 1.5 million books in the Kindle Store, with thousands more added every day. How do you get yours noticed? Visibility isn't a challenge that can be bested once - it requires continual work. But there are tools and strategies to do much of the heavy lifting for you.
In Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books, you'll discover how to:
- Leverage Amazon's famous recommendation engine to take advantage of the various opportunities it provides for exposure
- Position your books for discoverability on other sales venues
- Minimize the time you spend promoting so you have more time to spend writing
- Promote in a cost-effective way that actually works
Praise for Let's Get Visible:
"Gaughran distills complex subject matter and explains it in a way that anybody can easily understand, and takes the guesswork out of promotion at Amazon. He removes the mysticism and gets you as close as anyone outside of Amazon will probably be to understanding how stuff works behind the curtain."--David Wright, bestselling author of Yesterday's Gone.
"If you are a self-publisher looking to improve your ability to get eyeballs on your books, I can't recommend this title highly enough. The book contains many ideas I've used successfully and several I'm now excited to try."--Cidney Swanson, bestselling author of Saving Mars.
"Let's Get Visible offers a precise understanding of Amazon's systems and a real strategy authors can use to improve performance. An invaluable resource."--Jason Letts, bestselling author of Inevitable.
SPECIAL OFFER: You can pick up the award-winning, bestselling Let's Get Digital: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should for just $2.99 here on Amazon: amzn.to/Digital99
Praise for Let's Get Digital:
"Let's Get Digital is a must read for anyone considering self-publishing."--JA Konrath, bestselling author of Trapped, Origin, and Whiskey Sour.
"Even with my background as an indie writer, I picked up several valuable tips...this is simply the best book about the ebook revolution that I have read."--Michael Wallace, bestselling author of the Righteous series.
"Credible and comprehensive. I'd recommend it to any writer who is considering self-publishing or anyone interested in the current state of publishing."--Big Al's Books and Pals - 5 stars.
"It should be THE starting point for anyone considering self-publishing today. This book is a Pixel Pick, and should be considered required reading for any Indie author."--Pixel of Ink.
- Let's Get Digital: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should (Let's Get Publishing)
- How To Market A Book
- 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts, Volume 2: More Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More
- This Is How You Pitch: How To Kick Ass In Your First Years of PR
- Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.