Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing Book 2)
by David Gaughran
Kindle Edition: 207 pages
Publisher: Arriba Arriba Books
There are over 1.5 million books in the Kindle Store, with thousands more added every day. How do you get yours noticed? Visibility isn't a challenge that can be bested once - it requires continual work. But there are tools and strategies to do much of the heavy lifting for you.
In Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books, you'll discover how to:
- Leverage Amazon's famous recommendation engine to take advantage of the various opportunities it provides for exposure
- Position your books for discoverability on other sales venues
- Minimize the time you spend promoting so you have more time to spend writing
- Promote in a cost-effective way that actually works
Praise for Let's Get Visible:
"Gaughran distills complex subject matter and explains it in a way that anybody can easily understand, and takes the guesswork out of promotion at Amazon. He removes the mysticism and gets you as close as anyone outside of Amazon will probably be to understanding how stuff works behind the curtain."--David Wright, bestselling author of Yesterday's Gone.
"If you are a self-publisher looking to improve your ability to get eyeballs on your books, I can't recommend this title highly enough. The book contains many ideas I've used successfully and several I'm now excited to try."--Cidney Swanson, bestselling author of Saving Mars.
"Let's Get Visible offers a precise understanding of Amazon's systems and a real strategy authors can use to improve performance. An invaluable resource."--Jason Letts, bestselling author of Inevitable.
PART I: AMAZON ALGORITHMS
1. Amazon Sales Rank
PART II: FREE PULSING
PART III: PRICE PULSING
PART IV: ADVERTISING
PART V: LAUNCH STRATEGY
PART VI: SELLING OUTSIDE OF AMAZON
- Let's Get Digital: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should (Let's Get Publishing Book 1)
- How To Market A Book
- Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success)
- Goodreads For Authors: How To Use Goodreads To Promote Your Books
- 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts, Volume 2: More Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.