Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing Book 2)
by David Gaughran
Kindle Edition: 207 pages
Publisher: Arriba Arriba Books
Take your sales to the next level! The author of the award-winning, bestselling Let's Get Digital is back with an advanced guide for more experienced self-publishers.
There are over 1.5 million books in the Kindle Store, with thousands more added every day. How do you get yours noticed? Visibility isn’t a challenge that can be bested once - it requires continual work. But there are tools and strategies to do much of the heavy lifting for you.
In Let’s Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books, you'll discover how to:
* Leverage Amazon's famous recommendation engine to take advantage of the various opportunities it provides for exposure
* Position your books for discoverability on other sales venues
* Minimize the time you spend promoting so you have more time to spend writing
* Promote in a cost-effective way that actually works
By using these tips, you will get your book noticed. And getting noticed is the key to growing your sales.
Praise for David Gaughran's Let's Get Digital:
"Let's Get Digital is a must read for anyone considering self-publishing." -- JA Konrath, bestselling author of Trapped, Origin, and Whiskey Sour.
"Even with my background as an indie writer, I picked up several valuable tips...this is simply the best book about the ebook revolution that I have read." -- Michael Wallace, bestselling author of the Righteous series.
"Credible and comprehensive. I'd recommend it to any writer who is considering self-publishing or anyone interested in the current state of publishing." -- Big Al's Books and Pals - 5 stars.
"It should be THE starting point for anyone considering self-publishing today. This book is a Pixel Pick, and should be considered required reading for any Indie author." -- Pixel of Ink.
- Let's Get Digital: How To Self-Publish, And Why You Should: Updated Second Edition (Let's Get Publishing Book 1)
- Gotta Read It! - Five Simple Steps to a Fiction Pitch That Sells
- Business For Authors. How To Be An Author Entrepreneur
- How To Market A Book
- Write. Publish. Repeat. (The No-Luck-Required Guide to Self-Publishing Success)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.