Coconut Flour Recipes - A Decadent Gluten-Free, Low-Carb Alternative To Wheat (The Easy Recipe)
by Scarlett Aphra
Kindle Edition: 55 pages
You've been hearing more about coconut flour lately, haven't you? Us too. As we grow more health-concscious, we continue to find new, healthier ingredients to cook our favourite recipes with. In this case, coconut flour is the grain-free diet friendly alternative to wheat flour. You can bake most, if not all of your favourites with it. That being said, cooking with coconut flour comes with it's own set of challenges. This book will teach you the proper ways of cooking delicious, healthy dishes with coconut flour.
Inside, you will discover the history of coconut flour, it's health benefits, where to buy it and lots of delicious recipes.
What is coconut flour?
Coconut flour is produced from dried coconut meat. It's consistency is a soft powder.
Why you should cook with coconut flour:
- Coconut flour is protein and fiber rich.
- Coconut flour has an ingredient (lauric acid) that is said to support the immune system, thyroid and produce healthier skin.
- Easy Almond Flour Recipes - A Decadent Gluten-Free, Low-Carb Alternative To Wheat (The Easy Recipe)
- Easy Almond Flour Recipes 2.0 - A Decadent Gluten-Free, Low-Carb Alternative To Wheat (The Easy Recipe Book 31)
- Coconut Flour Recipes 2.0 - A Decadent Gluten-Free, Low-Carb Alternative To Wheat (The Easy Recipe Book 37)
- Coconut Flour Recipes : Low-Carb, Gluten-Free, Paleo Alternative to Wheat
- Coconut Flour: The Ultimate Collection - Over 50 Gluten Free Recipes
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.