Happiness as a Second Language: A Guidebook to Achieving Lasting, Permanent Happiness
by Valerie Alexander
Kindle Edition: 150 pages
Publisher: Goalkeeper Media, Inc.
Check out what readers are saying:
"Easy to read, yet deep and meaningful, and very powerful"
"This book gives real advice, for real people!"
"It's like a GPS for your happiness journey"
Happiness as a Second Language teaches happiness the same way you would learn any language that wasn't spoken in your home.
Using this book as your guide, you'll quickly become fluent in Happiness, including:
- How, when and why to say, "I'm happy"
- The days of the week and the months of the year in Happiness
- The verbs, nouns and adjectives of Happiness
- Happiness in the past, present, future and "future uncertain" tense
- How to find happiness by treating yourself and others with respect
- How to overcome those who actively try to negate your happiness
- Releasing anger and unhappiness when forgiveness is out of reach
- Key phrases in your new language, and
- How to work past the setbacks that happen when learning anything new
This book is the ultimate textbook. The writing is simple and straightforward, the instructions easy to follow, and the sample situations are familiar, touching, often heartbreaking and sometimes hysterical. Start now, and you will be fluent in Happiness before you know it.
- Confessions of an Instinctively Mutinous Baby Boomer and her Parable of the Tomato Plant (Mutinous Boomer Book 1)
- How Women Can Succeed in the Workplace (Despite Having "Female Brains")
- Success as a Second Language: A Guidebook for Defining and Achieving Personal Success
- Saying Grace: Blessings for the Family Table
- Take the Leap: Do What You Love 15 Minutes a Day and Create the Life of Your Dreams
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.