Happiness as a Second Language: A Guidebook to Achieving Lasting, Permanent Happiness
by Valerie Alexander
Kindle Edition: 150 pages
Publisher: Goalkeeper Media, Inc.
The Ultimate Happiness "Textbook" for Everyone!
If you're trying to teach yourself how to be happy in your daily life, stop thinking of happiness as an emotion you need to constantly control and start thinking of it as an instinct you can work to develop -- like the language you naturally speak.
Happiness as a Second Language teaches happiness the same way you would learn any language that wasn't spoken in your home. It starts with the most basic practices of being happy, then turns to more complicated techniques, and ultimately to advanced concepts.
Using this book as your guide, you will learn:
- How to introduce yourself as happy
- How to "count to five" in Happiness
- The verbs, nouns and adjectives of Happiness
- Happiness in the past, present, future and "future uncertain" tense
- How to overcome those who actively try to negate your happiness
- Key phrases in your new language, and
- How to work past the setbacks that happen when learning anything new
This book is the ultimate textbook. The writing is simple and straightforward, the instructions easy to follow, and the sample situations are familiar, touching, often heartbreaking and sometimes hysterical. Start now, and you will be fluent in Happiness before you know it.
- Bliss: Writing to Find Your True Self
- Achieve Anything In Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
- Better Each Day: 365 Expert Tips for a Healthier, Happier You
- The Secret Life of a Binge Eater - How to Beat Binge and Emotional Eating for Life
- Confessions of an Instinctively Mutinous Baby Boomer and her Parable of the Tomato Plant (Mutinous Boomer Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.