Happiness as a Second Language: A Guidebook to Achieving Lasting, Permanent Happiness
by Valerie Alexander
Kindle Edition: 148 pages
Publisher: Goalkeeper Media, Inc.
Happiness as a Second Language teaches happiness the same way you would learn any language that wasn't spoken in your home. It starts with the most basic concepts of being happy -- learning how to say you're happy and how to count the things that make you happy. The lessons then turn to more complicated techniques -- happy days and weeks, happy colors, happy nouns, verbs and adjectives, and ultimately to advanced concepts, including overcoming the negative form and understanding the past, present, future, and "future uncertain" tense.
Being happy is completely within your reach, but you have to do the work to get there.
This book is the ultimate textbook. The writing is simple and straightforward, the instructions easy to follow, and the sample situations familiar, touching, often heartbreaking and sometimes hysterical. Start now, and you will be fluent in Happiness before you know it.
- Achieve Anything In Just One Year: Be Inspired Daily to Live Your Dreams and Accomplish Your Goals
- Mini Habits: Smaller Habits, Bigger Results
- Better Each Day: 365 Expert Tips for a Healthier, Happier You
- Take the Leap: Do What You Love 15 Minutes a Day and Create the Life of Your Dreams
- Confessions of an Instinctively Mutinous Baby Boomer and her Parable of the Tomato Plant
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.