Do It! Marketing: 77 Instant-Action Ideas to Boost Sales, Maximize Profits, and Crush Your Competition
by David Newman
Kindle Edition: 283 pages
As a small-business owner or solopreneur, you wear many hats—perhaps the most important of which is marketer. But these days, with so many new ways to reach customers and clients and only so much time in the day, it’s hard to know where to start. Should you be using social media? Email? Blogs? Video? SEO? Small-business marketing doesn’t have to be a mystery. It’s just a series of simple decisions (and the action steps to implement those decisions) that will help you regain the clarity, confidence, and control you need to succeed. Do It! Marketing is a quick read and an encouraging kick in the pants that will reignite your marketing mojo. The underlying premise is that “only action creates results.” Packed with do-this-now ideas to attract, engage, and win more customers and clients, this no-nonsense book reveals how to: • Avoid blah, blah, blah marketing
• Use magnetic marketing strategies that pull—not push—qualified decision-makers into your world
• Get noticed
• Position yourself as an expert
• Become the obvious choice in your market
• Do social media right
• Zero in on your customers’ pain/gain factors
• Learn to speak their language
• Get a steady stream of referrals
• Identify and focus on high-payoff activities
• Cultivate and leverage enthusiastic advocates
• And more
Energetic, inspiring, and filled with concrete strategies, tactics, templates, and tools, Do It! Marketing shows you how to stop “marketing by accident” and start outsmarting, out-positioning, and out-executing the competition.
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
- Marketing: A Love Story: How to Matter to Your Customers
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing: The Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More
- Re-Invent Yourself; Business, Career and Personal Transformation: 7 Transforming Principles to Increase Happiness, Work-Life Balance and the Self-Worth ... Yourself (Reinventing Yourself Book 1)
- Word of Mouth Marketing: How Smart Companies Get People Talking
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.