You've Got a Book in You: A Stress-Free Guide to Writing the Book of Your Dreams
by Elizabeth Sims
Kindle Edition: 282 pages
Publisher: Writer's Digest Books
Writing a book is fun and easy--yes, FUN AND EASY--but it may not always feel that way. How do you find the time to write? How do you keep momentum? How do you deal with the horror of showing anyone a single sentence of your work-in-progress? The answers remain fun and easy, and author Elizabeth Sims will take your hand, dispel your worries, and show you how it's done in this stress-free guide to accomplishing your dream of writing your book.
In You've Got a Book in You, Elizabeth is that encouraging voice guiding you through the entire process, from finding the right time and place to gathering all of your creative tools to diving right in and getting it done--page by page, step by step. It's easier than you think, and it all starts right here, right now.
"This book is encouraging and inspiring, practical and witty. The 'writing blasts' are very helpful and will get any writer out of the starting blocks. I especially enjoyed 'Writing With the Masters.' Excellent advice that I plan to incorporate in my future classes. Sims is right that 'writer's block' is greatly exaggerated. Get yourself on a schedule, read some Sims, and you'll be on your way. You'll be glad you met this friend on your journey to becoming a successful writer."~Gesa Kirsch,
Ph.D., Professor of English, Director of Valente Center for the Arts and
Sciences, Bentley University
- Write Your Novel in a Month: How to Complete a First Draft in 30 Days and What to Do Next
- How to Write a Novel Using the Snowflake Method (Advanced Fiction Writing Book 1)
- Writing the Heart of Your Story: The Secret to Crafting an Unforgettable Novel (The Writer's Toolbox Series)
- WRITE EVERY DAY: How to Write Faster, and Write More (Rock Your Writing Book 4)
- Write Your Novel From The Middle: A New Approach for Plotters, Pantsers and Everyone in Between
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.