Let Go by Pat Flynn
by Pat Flynn
Kindle Edition: 65 pages
Publisher: Flynnspired Productions
Let Go is Pat Flynn’s touching memoir about overcoming adversity through a commitment to pursuing your own path.
Pat’s story chronicles the extreme highs and lows he faced as an ambitious and hardworking architect. When his luck was down, Pat turned away from the expected path and built his own through perseverance, investment in self, and a devotion to helping others. Along the way, Pat managed to not only achieve financial success but more importantly discovered what matters most: passion and purpose.
In Let Go, Pat reveals the inside story of his transformation into one of today's most beloved thought leaders in the areas of Internet business, online marketing, and lifestyle entrepreneurialism. He shares the challenges and feelings he faced as he pieced together what has become a thriving online enterprise.
If you share Pat's impulse to pursue your own path, then you'll enjoy reading Let Go. After all, we all must confront the same risky idea if we are to unlock our true potential: letting go.
SPECIAL BONUS CONTENT:
Let Go is a short story that includes eight special videos. These videos capture wonderful backstory details and emotions that cannot be conveyed through words alone. The videos are linked to at various key moments throughout the book. One video features Pat's dad, another Pat's wife April. Don't forget to watch these videos as you enjoy the story.
- Learn to Read with Great Speed: How to Take Your Reading Skills to the Next Level and Beyond in only 10 Minutes a Day
- Rise Above: 7 Strategies to Crush Adversity
- Health Made Simple: Building the Foundation of Health through Easy and Sustainable Changes in Nutrition and Lifestyle
- You Can't Cheat Success!: How The Little Things You Think Aren't Important Are The Most Important of All
- Peace Feels Like This: Finding Inner Peace and Happiness with Simple Changes in Perspective
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.