Sell it Online: How to Make Money Selling on eBay, Amazon, Fiverr & Etsy
by Nick Vulich
Kindle Edition: 123 pages
Publisher: freaking idiots guides
Do you want to learn how to sell online?
Sell It Online is your step-by-step guide to e-commerce success. This book will introduce you to the big four online sites: eBay, Amazon, Fiverr, and Etsy.
The author, Nick Vulich, has completed over 29,000 transactions on eBay in the last fourteen years. He knows the ins and outs of selling on eBay, Amazon, and Fiverr and is offering to walk you hand-in-hand through the selling process.
Are you new to e-commerce? Are you struggling, trying to decide how you can get started?
Don’t sweat it. This book will walk you through everything you need to know to get started selling online today.
Everybody dreams about making money online.
Who wouldn’t want a job where you can work at home in your jammies or underwear? A job where you don’t have any bosses riding your rear end telling you what to do, how to do it, or how soon to do it?
Selling online can be all of that and more.
Contrary to popular belief, it’s not easy. No. You won’t have the boss riding your ass telling you what to do, but you will find yourself working harder than you ever did at your day job.
You will find yourself short on cash, especially when you are first starting out.
Just because you decide to hang your shingle out on eBay or Amazon, or any other online site, doesn’t mean buyers will magically flock to your items, and shower you with cash.
Like anything else, successfully selling products or services online, takes time.
Anybody can go online, and list some items, and score a few quick sales. The key to being a successful online seller is being able to duplicate this process, day in and day out, month after month.
Hold on tight because you’re going to learn:
1) How to set up a storefront on eBay and Etsy.
2) How to list your first item on eBay, Amazon, Fiverr and Etsy. We’re going to walk you step by step through listing your first item on each site. Along the way you will pick-up plenty of tips and tricks to make your listings stand out.
3) How to source an endless supply of new products, no matter what you’re selling.
4) How to position your business and yourself as experts in the products you sell.
5) How to use Outright to track your profits and expenses.
About the Author
Nick Vulich has been a power seller and top rated seller on eBay since 1999. He is the author of My eBay Sales Suck: How to Really Make Money Selling on eBayand eBay Unleashed: A Beginners Guide to Making Money on eBay.
His previous book about selling on eBay, Freaking Idiots Guide to Selling on eBay, How anyone can make $100 or more everyday selling on eBay was a number one best seller in Amazon’s eBay and E-commerce categories.
Don’t wait another minute. Order your copy of this book today!
* You can read it instantly on your Kindle, iPad, iPhone, or on your laptop using the Kindle for PC App.
* Scroll up to the top and read a sample, or better yet, order your copy today, and start selling on eBay in less than an hour.
- 9 Easy Ways to Start Making Money on Ebay in 72 Hours or Less
- Make Money Online - Exactly how I Make over $3,000 Monthly selling Products on Etsy, Tophatter & eBay!
- The Product Hunter's Guide: Finding stuff to resell on eBay, Amazon, Craigslist and beyond (Extra Cash)
- Passive Income for Life: A Time-Tested Secret Recipe for Building a $50,000 Cash Machine on Amazon.com...In Your Spare Time [Almost Free Money, volume 5]
- Thrifting For Cash: An Inexpensive Way to Build a Part-Time Home-Based Business with Little Money Out of Pocket and Earn BIG Profits
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.