Whiskey-Pissing Unicorns: How to Lose or Quit Your Job and Become a Badass Writer (Badass Writing Book 2)
by Sonja Foust, Lisa Creech Bledsoe
Kindle Edition: 76 pages
We really hope you don't get a pernicious pink slip, but just in case you do we whipped up Whiskey-Pissing Unicorns: How to Lose or Quit Your Job and Become a Badass Writer. Better snag a copy before you actually get started as a full-time writing couch pilot.
This little gem includes three critical questions (and one sneaky-ass trick) you should consider when deciding whether you really wanna be an ink-slave. We'll also share two rather embarrassing descriptions of the life of a full-time writer, and give you our pie-in-the-sky advice for how you should do this thang (even though we didn't do it this way). We also explain precisely where badass writers find paying jobs (not counting Wal-Mart, hah), and tell you what does and doesn’t keep the baby in Huggies.
We did sneak in a little limerick, but you'll have to catch your own whiskey-pissing unicorn. Instructions (actual check sheets, if you can believe that!) included.
You don't have to have read our first book -- Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book -- to get all the good juju out of this one... But we hope you will!
- Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book (Badass Writing 1)
- Vampires and Tantric Sex: How to Publish Your Book Like a Bona Fide Badass (Badass Writing 3)
- A Novel Idea: Learn How to Write a Novel in Under 60 Minutes (Writing With Excellence)
- 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
- How to Make a Living as a Writer
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.