Whiskey-Pissing Unicorns: How to Lose or Quit Your Job and Become a Badass Writer (Badass Writing Book 2)
by Sonja Foust, Lisa Creech Bledsoe
Kindle Edition: 76 pages
We really hope you don't get a pernicious pink slip, but just in case you do we whipped up Whiskey-Pissing Unicorns: How to Lose or Quit Your Job and Become a Badass Writer. Better snag a copy before you actually get started as a full-time writing couch pilot.
This little gem includes three critical questions (and one sneaky-ass trick) you should consider when deciding whether you really wanna be an ink-slave. We'll also share two rather embarrassing descriptions of the life of a full-time writer, and give you our pie-in-the-sky advice for how you should do this thang (even though we didn't do it this way). We also explain precisely where badass writers find paying jobs (not counting Wal-Mart, hah), and tell you what does and doesn’t keep the baby in Huggies.
We did sneak in a little limerick, but you'll have to catch your own whiskey-pissing unicorn. Instructions (actual check sheets, if you can believe that!) included.
You don't have to have read our first book -- Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book -- to get all the good juju out of this one... But we hope you will!
- Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book (Badass Writing 1)
- Vampires and Tantric Sex: How to Publish Your Book Like a Bona Fide Badass (Badass Writing 3)
- How to Make a Living as a Writer
- A Novel Idea: Learn How to Write a Novel in Under 60 Minutes (Writing With Excellence)
- Market Like a Mofo: How to Sell More Copies of Your Badass Book (Badass Writing 4)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.