The 10 Second Resume
by Callan Anderson
Kindle Edition: 50 pages
Publisher: Callan G Anderson
There are many books and references in how to write the perfect resume or CV, yet the focus always seems to be about fitting your life onto one page (a rather poor epitaph to a career you have worked hard to build). Either that or we read about power words that recruiters and headhunters will get so excited by, that they may well fall off their chairs while grabbing the phone to call you in for an interview.
After years of being an employer myself, including running large-scale commercial recruitment operations, I have seen far more resumes than is probably healthy for me. I have sat struggling to understand what an applicant has accomplished in their career, how they can qualify fluffy power words like aggressive, competent, hard-working, motivated, with the worst usually being detail-oriented, which is usually spelt wrong!
Hiring Managers typically decide within 10 seconds whether they'll bother to read your resume. This book helps you get a resume that beats the rule and get the interviews you want.
- How to get Job Interviews in 2013 - Master the 8 Secrets to getting selected in today's competitive job market
- How to Get Rich Online: You Will Make Money Self Publishing Ebooks by Exploiting The "Price Rich" Secret
- Make Money Online Volume 2 - 67 More Real Companies That Pay You To Work In Your Pajamas
- Knock 'em Dead Job Interview: How to Turn Job Interviews Into Job Offers
- The Big 5 Time Management System
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.