Turn Your Dreams and Wants into Achievable SMART Goals!
by Anna Stevens
Kindle Edition: 124 pages
Publisher: Anna Stevens and EQ for Success, LLC
This book is a comprehensive manual on effective goal-setting for entrepreneurs, managers, and parents.
- It offers practical strategies to identify the goals that are meaningful and matter most to you.
- It teaches you to objectively evaluate your goals and eliminate the ones that are not realistic.
- It provides solutions for overcoming challenges that arise as you’re moving along the way to your success.
- It coaches you how to face fears rather than to avoid them.
- It arms you with useful tools and know-hows to empower you to take actions that will ensure the results you desire.
Finally, this book supplies you with questions that are meaningful and significant and are aimed to help you through your self-discovery process.
Despite what you already know about goals, this book is a must-read as it offers a practical step-by-step strategy that is proven to produce positive long-lasting results.
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals Made Simple - 10 Steps to Master Your Personal and Career Goals
- 23 Anti-Procrastination Habits: How to Stop Being Lazy and Overcome Your Procrastination
- SMART Goals - The Secret of Achieving Anything You Want in Life
- Wake Up Successful - How to Increase Your Energy and Achieve Any Goal with a Morning Routine
- Mindfulness in Plain English: 20th Anniversary Edition
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.