Investing Money For Beginners - The Smart Guide To Investment By Building Your Wealth In Easy Steps
by Paul Tipping
Kindle Edition: 107 pages
Publisher: Paul Tipping
.... are you thinking about investing in 2014 and looking for a really useful beginners guide?
Why you need to read this book...
Investing Money For Beginners will be just what you need if you are new to investing and don't know where to start. Take control of investment decisions by learning how to do it yourself in a sensible way.
This book has been written for the complete newbie investor just starting out... just like the author did almost 30 years ago!
"I've read dozens of investment books that assume you already know the basics and then proceed to confuse you because you are missing important information, or bore you to death because they are way, way too advanced... MR
Read the full Reviews below....
Don't be overwhelmed by jargon... here's an introduction to investing written in plain english!
There are hundred's of investment books available, but they are rarely written in a 'plain english' way.
At last... a book that is free from the usual confusing 'technical hype'... explaining how to become an investor in a more practical way.
- Are you from the US or UK? - there's plenty of useful information to help you get started.
- 'Investing' and 'Stock Trading'? - these two activities are very different and you need to know why this is of critical importance.
- Pro's and Con's - what you really need to know about investment.
- The most common investing mistakes - how they can be avoided to increase success.
- Confusing financial products? - follow the author's guide through the maize to find an investment solution that's right for you.
- Useful free investor tools - find out what these are and why they are so important!
- Investing in 2014 - find out about the author's favourite sectors for investing today.
Why you need to think about retirement planning!
Most people don't want to think about retirement planning, or they put off the decision until it is far too late.
If you have started work you need to do something now, because the sooner you start the cheaper it will be!
From the author:
"You can take a look at the way I have put together a logical retirement plan, based upon my favourite investment sectors"
The secrets to successful 'do it yourself' investing
From the author:
After nearly 30 years of being a 'DiY Investor', I think that I've finally worked out the secrets to successful investing!
I'm going to reveal all about this in Chapter 14... so you can save yourself the time, effort and stress!
Read about my list of investing do's and dont's and save yourself a load of financial heartache!
Scroll up and grab your copy today!
PS - If you don't own a 'Kindle' you can still read your new book on PC, Laptop and other digital devices simply by downloading Amazon's Free reading App.
- A Beginner's Guide to Investing: How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way
- Introduction to Investing: A Guide to Stocks, Mutual Funds and ETF's
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.