Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book (Badass Writing 1)
by Lisa Creech Bledsoe, Sonja Foust
Kindle Edition: 92 pages
In Bagels, Dirty Limericks, and Martinis: The Badass Guide to Writing Your First Book, you’ll get the down-and-dirty on hammering out your book, whether it’s fiction, non-fiction, or a weird alien hybrid. There’s some bad language in it so please don’t show this to our moms.
This certified knee to nuts badass guide will help you get your ideas out of your head and down on paper, tell you the ironclad rules of writing (and why most of them are crap), take you step by step through writing your first outline in 5 minutes (or less), and reveal the secrets to plotting, editing, and FINISHING your book.
We’ll also tell you exactly how we wrote this book, including the dirty limerick. You’ll have to make your own martini.
- Whiskey-Pissing Unicorns: How to Lose or Quit Your Job and Become a Badass Writer (Badass Writing Book 2)
- Vampires and Tantric Sex: How to Publish Your Book Like a Bona Fide Badass (Badass Writing 3)
- Outlining Your Novel Workbook: Step-by-Step Exercises for Planning Your Best Book
- Market Like a Mofo: How to Sell More Copies of Your Badass Book (Badass Writing 4)
- A Novel Idea: Story Structure Tips for the Break-Out Novelist (Writing With Excellence)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.