How to Find Low Competition Long Tail Keywords Using Free Tools (Online Business Ideas & Internet Marketing Tips for Cheapskates Book 3)
by Chris Naish
Kindle Edition: 86 pages
Publisher: Chris Naish
You Might Never See Traffic On Your Website If You Are Not Doing This...
What you are about to read is rock solid information in the long tail keyword research area of SEO which is without doubt one of, if not the most essential part of making any sort of income online with free search engine traffic.
Without it you could build websites for years and never make a cent!
Using The Google Keyword Planner On Its Own? More Fool You!
Yes, the Google Keyword Planner can give you search volume estimates for keywords but digging out the keywords that few marketers know about is an art that can make the difference between EASY traffic and fighting with the big boys in your industry, a battle you'll likely never win.
This book will teach you why the Google keyword planner is more like the Google keyword hider and exactly how you can wrestle keyword information from Google that few others have the knowledge to find.
After you have digested the information on finding low competition keywords that is laid out here, it won't cost you a dime from this day forth if you follow the diagrams and step by step instructions laid out in this eBook.
This is not just a general outline of keyword research for business or blogging like you may find in some other books in the Kindle store either; I walk you step by step through a demonstration that successfully finds easy to rank, low competition keywords.
• Are a complete beginner.
• Want a step by step guide with no BS.
• Are not confident in your keyword research.
• Think you know keyword research but want confirmation.
• Don't have (or want to fork out) big money for a guru's course that will give you similar results.
Then this is the book for you!
You can find long tail keywords just as easily as I did within a very short space of time as you are about to find out.
Keyword research really isn't that difficult when you know what to look for and the time taken to do this research is surprisingly short when you use the free tools in this course.
Some people master the methods on how to find good keywords, others know how to do on site search engine optimization. After reading this book today, you will know both aspects and your traffic potential will rise dramatically!
- Keyword Planner: How to Exploit Google Adwords Keyword Planner to Get Unlimited, Low-Competition, Buyer-Targeted, Long-Tail Keywords (Internet Marketing ... Manual and Instruction Guide Book Series 1)
- 27 Best Free Internet Marketing Tools And Resources for Cheapskates (Online Business Ideas & Internet Marketing Tips for Cheapskates Book 1)
- Long Tail Keywords - How to Find Them, and More Important, How to Use Them!
- How to Build Websites that Sell: The Scientific Approach to Websites
- SEO Expert Strategies: SEO Consultant Spills His Secrets - Discover How To Rank Higher, Outsource To The Right SEO Service Provider And Take Advantage Of Free Search Engine Traffic
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.