Small Talk: Discover Topics, Tips, and How to Effortlessly Connect With Anyone
by Allison Perry
Kindle Edition: 77 pages
Small Talk - do those words terrify you?
Do you dread pointless networking events where people stand around awkwardly for hours? When you meet someone new, do you find yourself breaking out in a sweat, desperately trying to think of something to say while the silence just gets more and more uncomfortable?
Are you losing sales, and your business, because you can’t “chat up the client”?
This book provides simple and effective ways to start a conversation and keep it going. It covers topics, tips, and a step-by-step process to quickly connect with anyone.
You’ll find answers to all your burning questions about small talk, such as:
- How do I approach someone?
- What’s the first thing to say?
- What are proven topics that always work well?
- What are things I should avoid that stop a conversation cold?
- How can I make a great first impression?
- How can I get people to open up to me?
- How can I quickly improve my conversation skills?
Filled with concise information that you can put to use today, this book will help you master the art of small talk.
After you get past the basics, you’ll also discover more advanced techniques in the book – like how to instantly gauge the reaction of your audience, “read their faces” and specific speech patterns professionals use to make others feel understood on a very deep level.
Small talk, when used correctly, is one of the most effective ways to make more connections, get more business, and create loyal clients who actually like you!
When used incorrectly, it makes networking nothing more than a waste of your time and money and leads to squandered opportunities.
The best networkers say that every conversation is an opportunity to grow your bottom line.
Don’t miss your next opportunity – pick up Small Talk Today!
- Conversation Ignition - Simple Conversation Starters that Get People Talking
- Small Talk In Just Minutes! - Master How to Make Small Talk Almost Effortlessly...
- Small Talk: The Conversationalist's Guide to Making Small Talk! (Small Talk, Conversation Skills, Public Speaking, Social Skills, Social Anxiety, Introvert)
- Small Talk Big Results: Chit Chat Your Way to Success!
- How To Be The Most Engaging Person In The Room... Every Time
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.