How To Graph Points & Lines (Algebra Graphs 101)
by Drake Sims
Do you feel like your Algebra class is already over your head?
Has it been a while since you've taken a math class but you want to get back in the game?
Does your teacher draw points, lines, and curves on the graph so fast you don't even know where to start?
I've been there, and trust me, it can be intimidating.
Putting information on the graph doesn't have to be as hard as you think. Maybe your teacher is going too fast or the textbook doesn't make sense. In most cases, they each only have enough time to go over a few example problems before they move on to a new section.
In the worst case, the teacher and the textbook just skip over the basic parts of the graph and assume you know it.
You are not alone.
This book will actually break down the different parts of the graph so you understand the graph itself before you have to plot anything on it. This book takes everything step by step, so you don't get (or stay) confused.
This book will teach you:
- The four key parts to any coordinate plane.
- How to read each axis.
- What are points, and where do they go?
- The ONE way to graph ANY function.
- Introduction to Graphing Lines.
- Standard Form
- Slope Intercept Form
- Point Slope Form
- How to actually graph a line using each of those 3 methods
- Vertical and Horizontal Lines Demystified
Still not convinced this book will teach you how to graph points and lines of any kind?
Get FREE Video Training As A Bonus
That's right, I have been a math tutor for years, and have recorded some tutorials just for you. I have tutored hundreds of hours of algebra material and have put the most useful graphing information in this book and in video training. The videos cover every example in the book and more. How this works is there's a secret website URL in the last section of the book where you can go and tell me where to email your free training videos.
That's right, for less than what it would cost to get a private tutor for 15 minutes you will have a book AND video training on graphing points and lines.
Don't let graphs keep you from understanding Algebra, you can learn it fast!
- THE EASIEST WAY TO UNDERSTAND ALGEBRA
- 45 DIY Natural Homemade Liquid Soap Recipes
- Keto Living Cookbook 2: Lose Weight with 101 Yummy & Low Carb Ketogenic Savory and Sweet Snacks
- The Ultimate Guide To Food Dehydration and Drying: How To Dehydrate, Dry, and Preserve Your Food
- Genosimulation: Tree of Death (a contemporary science fiction thriller): A Young Adult Science Fiction Thriller
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.