Tips for Writers: Advice and tips for writers and authors, whether new or experienced
by Adam Croft
Kindle Edition: 164 pages
Tips for Writers is a compendium of tips and advice for both new, aspiring and experienced writers and authors.
Inside the book are hundreds of tips on forming engaging characters, writing dialogue and even beating the dreaded writer's block. This is the ultimate guide for any writer, whether you are completely new to the craft or are an experienced author needing some additional guidance and tips.
Adam Croft is a British author, principally of crime fiction, best known for the Knight & Culverhouse series of crime thrillers set in the fictional town of Mildenheath and the Kempston Hardwick mysteries. His work has won him critical acclaim as well as three Amazon bestsellers, with his Kempston Hardwick mystery books being adapted as audio plays starring some of the biggest names in British TV. His books have been bought and enjoyed all over the world, and have topped a number of booksellers' sales charts.
- From Word to Kindle: Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's) (Kindle Tech 1)
- A Novel Idea: Learn How to Write a Novel in Under 60 Minutes (Writing With Excellence)
- Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing Book 2)
- The Emotion Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Expression
- Goodreads For Authors: How To Use Goodreads To Promote Your Books
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.