The Ghost of Sherwood
by Wilson Harp
Kindle Edition: 273 pages
King Richard is dead.
The theft of his taxes prompts the newly crowned King John to dispatch Sir Guy to Nottingham in order to retrieve his taxes and hang the bandits of Sherwood forest.
The Sheriff of Nottingham feels the noose tighten around his own neck as word arrives of King John's orders. The lawman of Nottingham has the king's missing taxes in his lockbox and worse, there are no bandits in the Sherwood. He must survive long enough to escape with the stolen money. The only way he can do that is to play villain in the hunt for the mysterious outlaw, Robin Hood.
- American Epidemic: Book 1- Surviving The Outbreak- An Ebola Prepper Survival Tale
- Broken Lines Omnibus: A Tale of Survival in a Powerless World
- Countenance of War, a Historical Novel of Scotland: Book II of the Black Douglas Trilogy
- Mosar (Bright Horizons Book 3)
- Fires of Alexandria (Alexandrian Saga Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.