The Ghost of Sherwood
by Wilson Harp
Kindle Edition: 273 pages
Behind every legend lies the truth. Behind the truth lies the lie.
Upon the sudden and violent death of King Richard, Robert Brewer fears for his future as the Sheriff of Nottingham. Knowing that King John will replace him, the scheming Sheriff decides that stealing from the rich—the King’s taxes—will provide him a comfortable retirement. But when the new King, enraged over the thefts from a band of outlaws—an imaginary group invented by none other than the Sheriff himself—dispatches the cunning Sir Guy to hunt them down, the Sheriff must play both sides of a coin that takes one dangerous turn after another as Sir Guy leads him on the trail of a ghost ... the Ghost of Sherwood.
- Countenance of War, a Historical Novel of Scotland: Book II of the Black Douglas Trilogy
- Fires of Alexandria (Alexandrian Saga Book 1)
- Redemption: The Further Adventures of Huck Finn and Tom Sawyer
- The Golden Dice - A Tale of Ancient Rome (Tales of Ancient Rome Book 2)
- The United States of Vinland: The Landing (The Markland Trilogy Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.