A Writer on Writing - Advice to Make You a Success
by Sally Jenkins
Kindle Edition: 58 pages
Publisher: Tango Press
A writer who earns money from his work is not merely a wordsmith. A profitable writer knows how to manage his time, produce ideas from a blank mind and create a web presence, plus many more things besides.
A Writer on Writing will introduce you to these and a range of other skills useful to anyone hoping to make cash from their words.
Using her feature articles that have appeared in the UK writing press, Sally Jenkins looks at:
The self-discipline needed to write and stay focussed
A method of getting ideas
Tips on writing flash fiction
How to choose an educational course to help with your writing
Tips on writing anniversary articles
Tips on creating a backup of your work
How to decide on pseudonym
How to create a good first impression with an editor
Tips on starting a blog
The benefits of a writing buddy
How to write a novel in a month!
Above all, this little book will inspire you to get writing!
About the Author
Sally’s articles on writing-related topics have appeared in UK writing magazines and this book is based on a selection of these articles.
Her short stories have been successful in a range of competitions and magazines. She has published two anthologies of her fiction.
- Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story
- Secrets of the Six Figure Author: Mastering the Inner Game of Writing, Publishing and Marketing Books (Six-Figure Author Series Book 1)
- Freelance Writing Freedom in 90 Days
- 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Illustrations, or Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images to Look Their Very Best (New Self Publishing)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.