A Writer on Writing - Advice to Make You a Success
by Sally Jenkins
Kindle Edition: 58 pages
Publisher: Tango Press
A writer who earns money from his work is not merely a wordsmith. A profitable writer knows how to manage his time, produce ideas from a blank mind and create a web presence, plus many more things besides.
A Writer on Writing will introduce you to these and a range of other skills useful to anyone hoping to make cash from their words.
Using her feature articles that have appeared in the UK writing press, Sally Jenkins looks at:
The self-discipline needed to write and stay focussed
A method of getting ideas
Tips on writing flash fiction
How to choose an educational course to help with your writing
Tips on writing anniversary articles
Tips on creating a backup of your work
How to decide on pseudonym
How to create a good first impression with an editor
Tips on starting a blog
The benefits of a writing buddy
How to write a novel in a month!
Above all, this little book will inspire you to get writing!
About the Author
Sally’s articles on writing-related topics have appeared in UK writing magazines and this book is based on a selection of these articles.
Her short stories have been successful in a range of competitions and magazines. She has published two anthologies of her fiction.
- Structuring Your Novel: Essential Keys for Writing an Outstanding Story
- 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
- A Novel Idea: Learn How to Write a Novel in Under 60 Minutes (Writing With Excellence)
- Secrets of the Six Figure Author: Mastering the Inner Game of Writing, Publishing and Marketing Books (Six-Figure Author Series Book 1)
- 61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.