How to Write an Essay in Five Easy Steps
Kindle Edition: 50 pages
This e-book explains how to write an essay in five easy steps. This simple essay writing guide can be used by high school, college, or university students.
How to Write an Essay covers the various kinds of essays, how to quickly research your essay, and how to organize your essay so your instructor can easily follow your thoughts. It delves into how to write your essay, how to write a thesis statement, how to use and format citations properly, and how to revise your essay to make sure you eliminate as many errors as possible before submission.
And, this essay writing guide gives you bonus instructions on how to make your essay stand out.
You’ll also see an example of a college-level essay that received the best grade in the class—to serve as a model of how to structure and write your next paper. Your essay writing skills will improve.
Sail through your next college essay with this easy guide . . . and if your essay is due in the morning, this guide will help you get it done on time!
- How to Write a Great Essay in 8 Hours or Less: A Very Easy Guide (30 Minute Read) (The Learning Development Book Series 9)
- How to Write an A+ Essay: A Step-by-Step Guide to Acing Your Next Assignment
- Perfect Paragraphs: How to Write Killer Paragraphs in Essays and Assignments
- Improve Your Writing Now: A Student's Guide to Writing an Effective Paper
- Sentences and Paragraphs: Mastering the Two Most Important Units of Writing (The Writing Code Series Book 8)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.