How to Write a Blog
Kindle Edition: 133 pages
This blog book explains how to write a blog from beginning to end in seven easy steps. It is a useful guide for new bloggers, moderately experienced bloggers, or anyone who is interested in how to start a blog for individual or commercial use.
We explain how to determine what niche your blog will be targeting, where your ideas fit into what’s already been done, and what type of blog is most suited to your interests. We look at the various paid and free platforms you can use for blogging and explain exactly how to get started with them. We provide hints for the research stage, help you to find a writing schedule that fits the goals you have for your blog, and discuss the various privacy issues involved in blog writing. We instruct you on how to manage your blog, including how to moderate comments, and help you understand basic search engine optimization (SEO) and other techniques to ensure your blog gets read.
Whether you’re looking to write a blog for recreation or to make a little extra cash, How to Write a Blog will walk you through the entire process in seven easy steps—from selecting your topic to marketing your ideas. It makes blogging for beginners easy.
As an added bonus, we’ve put together an extensive resource section that provides tools and resources that every blogger should know about.
After reading How to Write a Blog, you’ll be ready to start your next project . . . and have the confidence to bring your ideas to life!
- How to Write an Essay in Five Easy Steps
- HOW TO START A BLOG THAT PEOPLE WILL READ: How to create a website, write about a topic you love, develop a loyal readership, and make six figures doing it. (THE MAKE MONEY FROM HOME LIONS CLUB)
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Paintings, Drawings, and Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
- How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers (Better Blog Booklets Book 1)
- How To Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day-Job With My Blog and How You Can Start A Blog Today (Blogging Guide Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.