Project Management : Influence and Leadership Building Rapport in Teams, A practical Guide (Leadership Influence Project and Team Book 4)
by Michael Nir
Kindle Edition: 126 pages
Project Management : Influence and Leadership - Amazon Best Seller - Updated Edition**
Simple –Project Management : Influence and Leadership includes 3 Proven Fundamentals to unlock the secrets of Leadership, Influence and Stakeholder communication management!
Imagine that you master the magic of influence and are able to successfully lead and manage stakeholders. Imagine that you have a clear path of how to accomplish it.
I have some good news and some bad news: The good news is that with the 3 proven fundamentals in this practical book you can quickly learn how to influence without authority.
The bad news is that you have missed many opportunities by not reading this book so far.
* After you read Project Management : Influence and Leadership you will easily manage and lead stakeholders.
I apologize to you, as only now have I had the time to put all this knowledge in writing, don't waste anymore time - read now!
* With the knowledge in Project Management : Influence and Leadership at your disposal, you will possess the secret formula that eludes many others – the recipe to the mystery of Leadership and INFLUENCE WITHOUT AUTHORITY
* Distilled by the author in Project Management : Influence and Leadership and unearthed on its digital pages are the proven steps for your success. A quick read with promising results - terrific value.
Project Management : Everyone has to work with stakeholders
* Absolutely relevant situational leadership models which contain valuable Scientifically-Proven, tested approaches to leadership - by this book - you will learn a lot!
* After you start using the various techniques given by me, you will be amazed at the quick change to your leadership style and ability to influence in a wide range of situations!
* Colorful case study integrated - read Leadership : Influence and Leadership more than once to gain full understanding.
* Project Management , easy to implement concepts - I know what you are thinking, how can this be so easy? How can this be even possible? As a matter of fact it is easy because of the focus you are investing on these hidden aspects of influence, leadership in managing and communicating with stakeholders.
Project Management : A Must have for maintaining a Competitive advantage
You think that it is possible to use liking in such a powerful context... Don't you? Introducing a tested four grid model for influence - understanding the four different styles of influence and communication will alter the way you interact with people around you.
The advice is simple and each chapter ends with a summary of the vital concepts to carry on to your practical daily environment
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed when you purchase Project Management : Influence and Leadership, scroll up and click the Buy button now!
- The Art of Persistence - The Simple Secrets to Long-Term Success (Inspirational Books Series Book 9)
- 1,000 Creative Writing Prompts: Ideas for Blogs, Scripts, Stories and More (Story Prompts for Journaling, Blogging and Beating Writer's Block Book 2)
- Memory Tips & Tricks: The Book of Proven Techniques for Lasting Memory Improvement
- How to Disappear: Erase Your Digital Footprint, Leave False Trails, and Vanish without a Trace
- 50 Fitness Tips You Wish You Knew: The Best Quick and Easy Ways to Increase Motivation, Lose Weight, Get In Shape, and Stay Healthy
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.