Project Management: Influence and Leadership Building Rapport in Teams, A practical Guide (Project management book)(The Leadership Series)
by Michael Nir
Kindle Edition: 104 pages
***Great influence guide - Amazon Best Seller - Updated Edition***
Simple -Project Management: Influence and Leadership includes 3 Proven Fundamentals to unlock the secrets of Leadership, Influence and Stakeholder communication management!
***Updated and Advanced Edition***
Imagine that you master the magic of influence and are able to successfully lead and manage stakeholders. Imagine that you have a clear path of how to accomplish it.
I have some good news and some bad news: The good news is that with the 3 proven fundamentals in this practical book you can quickly learn how to influence without authority.
The bad news is that you have missed many opportunities by not reading this book so far.
* After you read Project Management: Influence and Leadership you will easily manage and lead stakeholders.
I apologize to you, as only now have I had the time to put all this knowledge in writing, don't waste anymore time - read it now!
* With the knowledge in Project Management: Influence and Leadership at your disposal, you will possess the secret formula that eludes so many others - the recipe to unveiling the mystery of Leadership and INFLUENCE WITHOUT AUTHORITY
* Distilled by the author in Project Management: Influence and Leadership and unearthed on its digital pages are the proven steps for your success. A quick read with promising results - terrific value.
Everyone has to work with stakeholders
* Absolutely relevant situational leadership models which contain valuable Scientifically-Proven, tested approaches to leadership - by this book - you will learn a lot!
* After you start using the various techniques given by me, you will be amazed at the quick change to your leadership style and ability to influence in a wide range of situations!
* Colorful case study integrated - read Project Management: Influence and Leadership more than once to gain full understanding.
* Easy to implement concepts - I know what you are thinking, how can this be so easy? How can this be even possible? As a matter of fact it is easy because of the focus you are investing on these hidden aspects of influence, leadership in managing and communicating with stakeholders.
A Must have for maintaining a Competitive advantage
Magic of liking fully explained. You think that it is possible to use liking in such a powerful context... Don't you? Introducing a tested four grid model for influence - understanding the four different styles of influence and communication will alter the way you interact with people around you.
The advice is simple and each chapter ends with a summary of the vital concepts to carry on to your practical daily environment
Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed when you purchase Project Management: Influence and Leadership, so scroll up and click the Buy button now!
- Meditation: 30 Days of Meditation - Fun Techniques for Beginners (Relaxation)
- Essential Oils for Beginners: The Guide to Get Started with Essential Oils and Aromatherapy
- Crush It!: Why NOW Is the Time to Cash In on Your Passion
- Aida Mollenkamp's Keys to the Kitchen: The Essential Reference for Becoming a More Accomplished, Adventurous Cook
- Saying Grace: Blessings for the Family Table
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.