Example of a good CV - that will guarantee you are top of the interview list every time
by Des McCabe
Kindle Edition: 37 pages
Publisher: New Activity Publications
If your CV is not getting you onto the interview list every time then you need to change it.
This groundbreaking and inspirational book by Des McCabe (the UK's leading job creation author and speaker) will show you exactly what to do, what to write and how to package your application to get that all important interview.
Make no mistake this is not a rehash of old ideas but a stunning perspective that will help all of us. The old 2 pages of black ink on A4 paper simply doesn't work anymore - and Des sets out exactly what we need to do.
'Example of a good CV' is a refreshing, enjoyable and results orientated book. A quick read that delivers chapter after chapter packed with ideas and practical advice that will ensure you are on that interview list.
It's straightforward. Get the book. Get your new CV. It will help you to get on the interview list - every time!
- CV and Resume Templates - How to Write a Resume or CV Opening Line that Powerfully Positions You
- How to Write a Perfect CV: Practical Guide with Examples.
- How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile... And 18 Mistakes to Avoid: 2015 Edition (11th Edition)
- Get It Done: Write a Cover Letter
- How To Make A CV (How To Write A Successful CV)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.