61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books
by Steve Scott
Kindle Edition: 108 pages
Want to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books?
What's the secret to success with Amazon's Kindle publishing? It all starts with having a "system" for selling more books. As you probably know, it's getting harder and harder to compete in the Kindle marketplace. That's why you need a proven plan for increasing your daily sales volume.
In "61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books" you'll learn what Steve Scott does to average 100+ sales EVERY day. (Proof Inside!)
Take Your Nonfiction Kindle Business to the NEXT Level...
Kindle publishing seems like an easy process. You write a book, publish it and then watch the money pour into your bank account. Unfortunately the reality is far from this dream.
There's a simple truth about Kindle publishing – It's not a 'get rich quick' strategy. Sure, you can complete a book in a few days, but it's not easy to get people to actually buy it.
The people who succeed on Amazon understand the balance between quality content and great marketing. Moreover, they know how to build an audience of long-term customers who buy every new offer.
The good news is it's not hard to improve your Kindle success. Amazon has built an amazing platform that's designed to help you sell more books. Understand how it works and you'll produce one best-seller after the other.
DISCOVER:: 61 Strategies for Selling More Books
"61 Ways to Sell More Nonfiction Kindle Books" details a variety of techniques that will increase your daily sales volume.
Inside this guide you'll discover:
- 10 Pillars of a Rock-Solid Kindle Business (Strategies #1 to #10)
- 4 Rules of Internal Book Marketing (Strategies #11 to #14)
- Maximize Your Amazon Book Listing (Strategies #15 to #21)
- Using the Author Page to Sell More Books (Strategies #22 to #27)
- Increase Book Sales with Free KDP Select Promotions (Strategies #28 to #32)
- How Pricing Affects Your Total Books Sales (Strategies #33 to #37)
- How to Build a Loyal Audience with an Author Platform (Strategies #38 to #41)
- Why an Email List is the Ultimate Author Platform (Strategies #42 to #46)
- Advanced Book Sales Techniques (Strategies #47 to #52)
- Follow "White-Hat" Kindle Practices (Strategies #53 to #58)
- The Mindset of a Best-Selling Kindle Author (Strategies #59 to #61)
You can get more book sales! Just apply a few of these techniques and you'll get more customers, downloads and reviews.
Would You Like To Know More?
Download now and take your Kindle business to the next level.
Scroll to the top of the page and select the buy button.
- Is $.99 the New Free? The Truth About Launching and Pricing Your Kindle Books
- Side Hustle Blueprint: How to Make an Extra $1000 Per Month Writing eBooks!: (Book 2) (SHB Series)
- CreateSpace and Kindle Self Publishing Matrix - Writing Nonfiction Books That Sell Without Marketing: Publishing an eBook on Amazon Kindle Publishing or CreateSpace Self Publishing How to Guide
- How to Write a Nonfiction eBook in 21 Days - That Readers LOVE!
- How to Discover Best-Selling Nonfiction eBook Ideas - The Bulletproof Strategy
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.