Speed Writing for Nonfiction Writers: How to Double or Triple Your Daily Word Count
by Ryan Healy
Kindle Edition: 50 pages
If you’ve ever struggled with the blank screen… if writing feels like crawling through mud on your belly… or if you just want to write faster than you do today… then this book is for you.
It will teach you the secrets of "Speed Writing" and how to double or triple your daily writing output.
Imagine that you are able to write two or three times as fast as you can today. How much more would you be able to get published each year? More importantly, how much more would you be able to earn as a writer?
Here’s what you’ll learn when you read Speed Writing for Nonfiction Writers:
* 4 reasons you need to write faster than you do today.
* How I wrote an ebook in a single weekend -- and how you can, too.
* How to conquer the blank screen once and for all.
* How to quickly increase your writing speed so that you are able to double or triple your daily word count.
* Mistaken assumptions that keep writers stuck in “slow.”
* The 10 “Powers” of Speed Writing. How you can layer these “powers” for bigger gains in speed.
* Why anybody with sufficient motivation can become a Speed Writer.
* The difference between good writing days and bad writing days.
* How to start stacking more high productivity days on top of each other so you can complete “impossible” writing projects in record time.
* How to feel inspired every single time you sit down to write.
* And much more.
Speed Writing for Nonfiction Writers is for writers of all kinds. It doesn't matter whether you write articles, editorials, sales letters, white papers, or books. You will find techniques and principles that will make you a much faster writer.
- Non-Fiction Writing Machine - How to Write a Book in 5 1/2 Days in 3 SIMPLE Steps
- Write Fast: 21 Powerful Ways to Cut Your Writing Time in Half
- The Blog Post Writing Formula: How to write a compelling blog post - An easy way to write blog posts fast (Blogging That Works Series Book 1)
- Questions That Easily Write Books: How to write a nonfiction ebook using a simple outline method (The super easy way to write nonfiction ebooks) (How to Write a Book and Sell It Series 5)
- The 2kH Formula: How To Instantly Write At Least 2,000 Words PER HOUR
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.