Writing Active Setting Book 2: Emotion, Conflict and Back Story
by Mary Buckham
Kindle Edition: 66 pages
Publisher: Cantwell Publishing, LLC
- Find ways to add emotion to the page via showing not telling.
- See how to reveal your characters back story without stopping the forward momentum of your story.
- Learn how to deepen conflict on every page.
- Notice how changing your setting can reveal so much to the reader.
- Power up your setting possibilities throughout your story.
- Writing Active Setting Book 3: Anchoring, Action, as a Character and More
- Writing Active Setting Book 1: Characterization and Sensory Detail
- The Negative Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Flaws
- The Positive Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Attributes
- Writing Subtext: How to craft subtext that develops characters, boosts suspense, and reinforces theme (Elizabeth Lyon on writing craft Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.