Writing Active Setting Book 2: Emotion, Conflict and Back Story
by Mary Buckham
Kindle Edition: 66 pages
Publisher: Cantwell Publishing, LLC
- Find ways to add emotion to the page via showing not telling.
- See how to reveal your characters back story without stopping the forward momentum of your story.
- Learn how to deepen conflict on every page.
- Notice how changing your setting can reveal so much to the reader.
- Power up your setting possibilities throughout your story.
- Writing Active Setting Book 3: Anchoring, Action, as a Character and More
- Writing Active Setting Book 1: Characterization and Sensory Detail
- The Negative Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Flaws
- The Positive Trait Thesaurus: A Writer's Guide to Character Attributes
- Dialogue Tips & Traps: A Guide for Fiction Writers
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.