SMART Goals - The Secret of Achieving Anything You Want in Life
by John Wade
Kindle Edition: 44 pages
Publisher: JW Publication
- Have you been setting goals but don't know how to stay focused on them?
- Do you start a lot of projects but most of the times do not finish what you started?
- Like staying on a diet, or continuing a workout regimen.
- Do you know that its super easy to accomplish anything you want if you adopt an structured approach of setting goals and working on them?
- In this book you will learn the simplest methods to set and accomplish any goals that you have in life.
- Like getting slim, making more money, growing your business, landing the dream job etc.
What you will learn in this book -
- 5 Qualities that you need to look for in any goal you set for yourself.
- 4 step process for accomplishing any goal in life.
- How you can easily layout an action plan that will act like a roadmap to your goals.
- How to naturally attract people and events who can help you in realizing your goals.
- A simple tool that will keep you motivated in your journey towards your goals.
- Most importantly this is not just a book which you just read and forget.
- This is something on which you can immediately act upon and see the results.
- This book is to be used like an interactive workbook where you can take action upon each and every concept we cover.
- How Leaders Succeed: The 4 Leadership Secrets You NEED To Know (How....Succeed Book 1)
- Push: 50 Secrets on How to Land a Job by Creating Social Media Buzz
- Power Verbs for Job Seekers: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Bring Your Resumes, Cover Letters, and Job Interviews to Life
- The IT Marketing Crash Course: How to Get Clients for Your Technology Business
- Critical Thinking: Tools for Taking Charge of Your Professional and Personal Life
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.