Red Hat Certified System Administrator & Engineer: Training Guide and a Quick Deskside Reference, Exams EX200 & EX300
by Asghar Ghori
Kindle Edition: 642 pages
Publisher: Endeavor Technologies Inc.
* Detailed coverage of ALL official exam objectives
* Includes 100+ hands-on exercises, 550+ exam review questions, 70+ practice labs, and 2 full practice sample exams
* Proven in-class training resource
This book is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 6 and it provides preparatory material for the RHCSA (EX200) and the RHCE (EX300) exams. This book is divided into two sections based on the RHCSA and RHCE exam objectives. It includes 21 chapters and is structured to facilitate readers to grasp concepts, understand implementation procedures, and learn commands, tools, configuration files, log files, and service daemons involved.
The RHCSA section (chapters 1 to 13) covers all the topics required to prepare for the RHCSA exam. Information presented includes general Linux concepts, basic commands, archiving, compression, file manipulation, file security, text editors, shell features, awk programming, hardware management, local installation, package administration, virtualization, network installation, automated installation, boot procedures, kernel management, user & group administration, disk partitioning, file system & swap management, basic firewall, SELinux, TCP Wrappers, basic networking, network interfaces, and DNS, DHCP, and LDAP client configuration.
The RHCE Section (chapters 14 to 21) covers all the topics required to prepare for the RHCE exam. Information presented includes automating with scripting, building an rpm package, resource utilization reporting, network logging, advanced firewall, iSCSI, DNS server, Kerberos, routing, Internet services, kernel parameters, NTP client, email, NFS, Samba, FTP, Apache web server, and secure shell server.
- RHCSA & RHCE Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7: Training and Exam Preparation Guide (EX200 and EX300), Third Edition
- RHCSA/RHCE Red Hat Linux Certification Practice Exams with Virtual Machines (Exams EX200 & EX300)
- A Practical Guide to Fedora and Red Hat Enterprise Linux, 7/e
- Docker: Up and Running
- Linux Bible
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.