If You Can't Fail, It Doesn't Count
by Dave Guymon
Kindle Edition: 211 pages
IT'S TIME TO MAKE YOUR IDEAS COUNT
They do, don't they? If You Can't Fail, It Doesn't Count explains why your ideas count more than ever right now and why you have the responsibility of taking chances. In If You Can't Fail, It Doesn't Count you will meet people who have failed until they didn't anymore; people like J.K. Rowling, Tony Hsieh, Mister Rogers, and Steve Jobs. If You Can't Fail, It Doesn't Count tells their inspirational stories and focuses on the success principles of their innovation and entrepreneurship that led them from being good to great.
Whether you are an artist, an executive, a teacher, or just someone with a passion for life, If You Can't Fail, It Doesn't Count will inspire you to launch your ideas, whether they are funding a startup, writing a bestseller, creating a campaign, or lifestyle design. If You Can't Fail, It Doesn't Count isn't about the secret to success. The secret to success is that there are no secrets. If You Can't Fail, It Doesn't Count is about creativity, innovation, the power of habit, and facing the fear of uncertainty and failure. Perhaps there is one secret. It's that failure isn't actually a bad thing. Instead of being a termination of goals failure is confirmation that what you're doing is meaningful and worthwhile. Failure doesn't mean stop. It means keep going.
Are you afraid of failure actually failing? Then If You Can't Fail, It Doesn't Count is just the book for you.
- Teach Like a PIRATE: Increase Student Engagement, Boost Your Creativity, and Transform Your Life as an Educator
- Invent To Learn: Making, Tinkering, and Engineering in the Classroom
- Succeed For Yourself: Unlock Your Potential for Success and Happiness
- The Ten-Minute Inservice: 40 Quick Training Sessions that Build Teacher Effectiveness
- Why School?: How Education Must Change When Learning and Information Are Everywhere (Kindle Single)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.