Goodreads For Authors: How To Use Goodreads To Promote Your Books
by Michelle Campbell-Scott
Kindle Edition: 178 pages
Publisher: Coo Farm Press
How Did E.L. James Get Such A Viral Effect Going For 50 Shades Of Grey?
What Was The Answer When Publisher Penguin Asked How Another Publisher Had Generated So Much Pre-Launch Publicity?
Learn How To Use Goodreads Quickly & Easily
So you can increase Your Book Sales Without Increasing Your Time Spent On Social Media, Or Increasing Your Advertising Budget.
I’m going to show you how to make the most of the wonderful opportunities that Goodreads has to offer us as authors.
This Book Is Written To Help You Understand Goodreads Quickly So You Can Get Back To Writing
The chapters are written in the steps you need to take to sign up on Goodreads, claim your author profile, add your blog (or start one), add videos, photos, quotes, etc., add your book(s), join helpful groups, meet readers and potential readers, harness the power of Giveaways, promote your free days/offers, and much, much more, such as:
- You will find out how 50 Shades Of Grey and other bestsellers harnessed the power of Goodreads, with real figures and statistics showing the viral effect in action.
- You will understand how to create this effect yourself, for your own books.
- You will have the strategies to promote your book online, without having to waste hours on Twitter and Facebook (you'll find out why that isn't a valuable thing to do with your time too).
- You will find out how to use Goodreads's self-serve advertising to test ads and targeting in order to create a viral effect on Goodreads in order to promote your book on Amazon.
- How To Market A Book
- Author Publicity Pack: Resources to Help You Take Your Book Marketing To The Next Level (Book Marketing Success 5)
- Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing Book 2)
- How To Sell Fiction On Kindle. Marketing Your Ebook In Amazon's Ecosystem: A Guide For Kindle Publishing Authors.
- Get Reviews so You Can Sell More Book: 20 Good, Bad and Questionable Tips for Amazon's Review System (How to Sell More Books)
“An easy-to-use, informative, step-by-step guide for all authors, especially new ones, seeking to use Goodreads as a valued marketing tool.”
Cheryl Kaye Tardif, International bestselling author of ‘How I Made Over $42,000 In 1 Month Selling My Kindle eBooks’
"As a fulltime author of more than 15 books, I've spent considerable time investigating new ways to promote my books. When I received an advance review copy of Goodreads for Authors I realized what a tremendous marketing opportunity I'd been missing. Not only is Goodreads easy to set up, it allows authors like me to reach niche audiences in a way few other marketing venues do.
Authors are frequently torn about how best to spend their marketing vs. their writing time; after reading this book I know that Goodreads will be among my top marketing strategies."
Nancy Hendrickson, author of ‘How to Write for Kindle’, Writer's Block Vanquished!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.