Bad Reviews: How to Make Good Use of Feedback (Applied NLP for Authors and Writers)
by Thomas Oberbichler
Kindle Edition: 39 pages
Publisher: Thomas Oberbichler
How to Deal with Negative Reviews, Comments and Criticism You Receive
Caution! This is a very controversial book. Most authors and writers love it, some people who use to criticize and review the work of authors hate it.
This book is written for you, if you might be, were or are on the receiving end of bad reviews.
Did you ever get a bad review?
One that really hurt?
Were you ever criticized?
Well, I have and I have been.
And I used this experience to write a book for you about receiving reviews and feedback in other forms and how to make good use of it, how to benefit from it.
In Bad Reviews: How to Make Good Use of Feedback you learn:
How to turn a bad review in a valuable experience.
How to intensify the positive effects of good reviews.
How to make good use of any feedback you receive.
How to deal with the emotional side of reviews.
How to use your own thoughts to control your feelings and optimize your actions.
You benefit from my own experiences as a bestselling author and coach for writers and authors.
You do thought experiments and exercises that you apply immediately to your practice.
If you are a writer, an author then this is what you have been waiting for!
If you aren't writing and publishing yet, be surprised to find out that you benefit in all spheres of your life from making good use of the feedback you receive.
Use Bad Reviews: How to Make Good Use of Feedback
How to Deal with Negative Reviews, Comments and Criticism You Receive and boost your emotional success!
About the author:
Thomas „Tom“ Oberbichler is an independent and self-publishing author, a coach for writers and authors, self-hypnosis expert and NLP-trainer.
He lives and writes in Vienna/Austria, France and on Tenerife
- Pictures on Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Photos, Paintings, Drawings, and Other Graphics, or Tips on Formatting Your Images So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
- Goodreads For Authors: How To Use Goodreads To Promote Your Books
- Let's Get Visible: How To Get Noticed And Sell More Books (Let's Get Publishing Book 2)
- Secrets of the Six Figure Author: Mastering the Inner Game of Writing, Publishing and Marketing Books (Six-Figure Author Series Book 1)
- EBook Publishing: 101+ EBook Marketing Tips With Promotion Spreadsheets! (Kindle Publishing)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.