Power Verbs for Job Seekers: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Bring Your Resumes, Cover Letters, and Job Interviews to Life
by Michael Faulkner, Michelle Faulkner-Lunsford
Kindle Edition: 288 pages
Publisher: FT Press
Electrify all your job search communications and build the great career you want!
The right verbs
• make you unforgettable
• powerfully demonstrate your value
• attract employers like moths to flame
Grab the right verb and use it the right way to:
Craft outstanding résumés, cover letters, and thank-you notes
Draw attention to your best achievements and accomplishments
Get your face-to-face interview—and ace it
Pitch yourself brilliantly, even if you only have a minute
Weave crucial “soft skills” expertise into your career communications
Prove you’re the person they’re looking for
Jam-packed with examples drawing on thousands of years of storytelling, literature, and experience
Indispensable for everyone who wants a rewarding, successful, well-paid career!
- How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile... And 18 Mistakes to Avoid: 2015 Edition (11th Edition)
- Top 100 Power Verbs: The Most Powerful Verbs and Phrases You Can Use to Win in Any Situation
- How to Create $1600 per Month Niche Websites for Passive Income
- The Creativity Checklist: The 11 Step System That Instantly Pulls Million Dollar Ideas Out Of Your Head
- Perfect Phrases for Icebreakers: Hundreds of Ready-to-Use Phrases to Set the Stage for Productive Conversations, Meetings, and Events
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.