Power Verbs for Job Seekers: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Bring Your Resumes, Cover Letters, and Job Interviews to Life
by Michael Lawrence Faulkner, Michelle Faulkner-Lunsford
Kindle Edition: 288 pages
Publisher: FT Press
Electrify all your job search communications and build the great career you want!
The right verbs
• make you unforgettable
• powerfully demonstrate your value
• attract employers like moths to flame
Grab the right verb and use it the right way to:
Craft outstanding résumés, cover letters, and thank-you notes
Draw attention to your best achievements and accomplishments
Get your face-to-face interview—and ace it
Pitch yourself brilliantly, even if you only have a minute
Weave crucial “soft skills” expertise into your career communications
Prove you’re the person they’re looking for
Jam-packed with examples drawing on thousands of years of storytelling, literature, and experience
Indispensable for everyone who wants a rewarding, successful, well-paid career!
- Push: 50 Secrets on How to Land a Job by Creating Social Media Buzz
- SMART Goals - The Secret of Achieving Anything You Want in Life
- How Leaders Succeed: The 4 Leadership Secrets You NEED To Know (How....Succeed Book 1)
- Batman Eternal (2014- ) #1 (Batman Eternal (2014-))
- Beginners' Guide To Coffee At Home: Coffee basics for coffee enthusiasts.
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.