Power Verbs for Job Seekers: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Bring Your Resumes, Cover Letters, and Job Interviews to Life
by Michael Lawrence Faulkner, Michelle Faulkner-Lunsford
Kindle Edition: 288 pages
Publisher: FT Press
Electrify all your job search communications and build the great career you want!
The right verbs
• make you unforgettable
• powerfully demonstrate your value
• attract employers like moths to flame
Grab the right verb and use it the right way to:
Craft outstanding résumés, cover letters, and thank-you notes
Draw attention to your best achievements and accomplishments
Get your face-to-face interview—and ace it
Pitch yourself brilliantly, even if you only have a minute
Weave crucial “soft skills” expertise into your career communications
Prove you’re the person they’re looking for
Jam-packed with examples drawing on thousands of years of storytelling, literature, and experience
Indispensable for everyone who wants a rewarding, successful, well-paid career!
- How to Write a KILLER LinkedIn Profile... And 18 Mistakes to Avoid: 2015 Edition (11th Edition)
- How to Create $1600 per Month Niche Websites for Passive Income
- Top 100 Power Verbs: The Most Powerful Verbs and Phrases You Can Use to Win in Any Situation
- All Marketers Are Liars: The Underground Classic That Explains How Marketing Really Works--and Why Authen ticity Is the Best Marketing of All
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Awful Like Everyone Else's (New Self Publishing)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.