Power Verbs for Job Seekers: Hundreds of Verbs and Phrases to Bring Your Resumes, Cover Letters, and Job Interviews to Life
by Michael Faulkner, Michelle Faulkner-Lunsford
Kindle Edition: 288 pages
Publisher: FT Press
Electrify all your job search communications and build the great career you want!
The right verbs
• make you unforgettable
• powerfully demonstrate your value
• attract employers like moths to flame
Grab the right verb and use it the right way to:
Craft outstanding résumés, cover letters, and thank-you notes
Draw attention to your best achievements and accomplishments
Get your face-to-face interview—and ace it
Pitch yourself brilliantly, even if you only have a minute
Weave crucial “soft skills” expertise into your career communications
Prove you’re the person they’re looking for
Jam-packed with examples drawing on thousands of years of storytelling, literature, and experience
Indispensable for everyone who wants a rewarding, successful, well-paid career!
- SMART Goals - The Secret of Achieving Anything You Want in Life
- Push: 50 Secrets on How to Land a Job by Creating Social Media Buzz
- How Leaders Succeed: The 4 Leadership Secrets You NEED To Know (How....Succeed Book 1)
- 365 Days of Happiness: Inspirational Quotes to Live By
- Fly For Free: How To Earn Free Flights Across The US And Around The World
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.