Magic Words That Sell Books: How to sell books with certain words - What gets more sales when put in three places?
by Ian Stables
Kindle Edition: 29 pages
Magic Words That Sell Books
How To Sell Books With Certain Words
What Gets More Sales When Put In Three Places?
This is what I've personally discovered increased my book sales the moment I used it.
If you want to know how to sell books on Amazon, then you will benefit from knowing what I've discovered. This isn't just how to sell ebooks on Amazon, but it works for print books as well.
Of course, you need to have a quality book first. However, the book will not sell itself. What will do that, is the words readers see before they buy.
There is a lot of books out there about how to sell books and how to sell kindle books, but I haven't seen my method in any of them. No doubt after a few people read this, the method will start appearing in other books.
I discovered this with my own experiences of buying books on the internet and Amazon. Although most books didn't do this, there were, now and again, certain ones that did. I would get this feeling of I must get this book now. After a while, it occurred to me what it was and decided to try it myself.
As soon as I used it, I noticed a definite spike in sales.
It's a simple concept which works very well. I didn't think you wanted one hundred pages of fluff, so I got to the point quickly. Therefore, this is a fairly short Kindle guide.
Includes the powerful book description short-cut that sells
This is gold. It's a method I learned from a world-class copywriter.(That's someone who writes words that sell products and services.
You will very quickly and easily be able to know exactly what to offer to get the most sales. It's very powerful and effective. Not many people think of it.
Increase your book sales by reading this now.
- Questions That Easily Write Books: How to write a nonfiction ebook using a simple outline method (The super easy way to write nonfiction ebooks) (How to Write a Book and Sell It Series)
- From Word to Kindle: Self Publishing Your Kindle Book with Microsoft Word, or Tips on Designing and Formatting Your Text So Your Ebook Doesn't Look Horrible (Like Everyone Else's)
- The Fast Way To Write A Nonfiction Best-Seller: How to easily get ideas, content, write and sell your book - Best-selling author reveals his simple and complete step-by-step system
- 2k to 10k: Writing Faster, Writing Better, and Writing More of What You Love
- Non-Fiction Writing Machine - How to Write a Book in 5 1/2 Days in 3 SIMPLE Steps
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.