How to Meal Plan: A Step by Step Guide for Busy Moms
by Crystal VanTassel
Kindle Edition: 83 pages
This eBook will teach you how to meal plan, while saving you money and saving you time – in 5 easy steps.If you struggle with getting dinner on the table, this is a must read.
How to Meal Plan: A Step by Step Guide for Busy Moms includes:
* how to meal plan in 5 easy steps
* a list of 20 sites to find recipes on
* how to create a grocery list (with 10 resources and tools)
* 12 ideas for displaying your menu
* pointers for implementing your plan
* tips to follow when road blocks arrive
* 5 free printable worksheets that have been custom-made for this eBook
* 14 easy recipes for two weeks of dinner ideas
* an awesome list of 10+ mommy resources for other struggles
- Operation Dinner: How to Plan, Shop & Prep for Easy Family Meals
- The RichLife - Ten Investments For True Wealth
- Couponing for Busy People
- The Fiction Writer's Handbook
- Let's Write a Short Story!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.