Financial Point Man's Success Strategies: Volume 4 - Estate Planning
by William Cantrell
Kindle Edition: 112 pages
Publisher: 102nd Place, LLC
William H. Cantrell is a multi-credentialed financial professional combining extensive tax expertise with comprehensive financial planning. Bill’s passion is helping people to discover their unique path to financial success. Through active listening, analyzing and advising, Bill plays the role of “Financial Point Man” to his clients.
As principal of Cantrell Financial Strategies, Bill has found that people share three common goals: to Create, Protect, and Transfer Wealth how, when and to whom they choose. Volume 4 – Estate Planning, of his Financial Point Man’s Success Strategies series, removes the mystery and complexity surrounding estate planning with a clear, step-by-step process to ensure your legacy is protected.
Whether you consider yourself “wealthy” or not, everyone will benefit by having an estate plan. Learn how to:
• Hire the Right Advisors
• Fact Gather – with easy to use forms and worksheets
• Define Your Goals – the 14 most important questions you need to ask and answer
• Analyze Facts – think through the outcomes
• Finalize Your Plan – a detailed look at the instruments (Trusts, Wills, Insurance, etc.)
• Make the Money Work – tips for the surviving spouse
- Your Perfect Diet: How to Customize Your Diet for Weight Loss and Great Health
- Meditation: The Gift Inside. How to meditate to quiet your mind, find inner peace and lasting happiness (Letsdoyoga.com Wellness Series)
- Looks Great Naked
- "Cluck Cluck?" (A Story About a Chicken Named Bob): (Illustrated Children's Books) (Rain or Shine Story Book 1)
- SAILING INTO THE ABYSS (TRUE SMUGGLING ADVENTURE) (MARIJUANA SMUGGLING Book 1)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.