Music Marketing in the New Music Economy
by Rob Silverman, Michael Silverman
Kindle Edition: 28 pages
A collection of music marketing ideas and anecdotes to help musicians achieve success. My brother and I have achieved many of our musical goals of getting our original music out and selling, using Youtube as a marketing tool, start several music festivals, sell sheet music online, start a successful record label, record with many famous musicians, and more.
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Vol 1: Laying the Foundation for Independent Music Success
- Six-Figure Musician - How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows, and Make More Money in the Music Business (Music Marketing [dot] com Presents)
- Music PR: How to Promote Your Band, Music or Venue:
- Get More Fans: The DIY Guide To The New Music Business: (2014 Edition)
- How to Start a Record Label: Never Revealed Secrets of Starting a Indie Record Label ( Record Label Business Guide): How to Start a Record Label: Never Revealed Secrets of Starting a Record Label
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.