Music Marketing in the New Music Economy
by Rob Silverman, Michael Silverman
Kindle Edition: 28 pages
A collection of music marketing ideas and anecdotes to help musicians achieve success. My brother and I have achieved many of our musical goals of getting our original music out and selling, using Youtube as a marketing tool, start several music festivals, sell sheet music online, start a successful record label, record with many famous musicians, and more.
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Vol 1: Laying the Foundation for Independent Music Success
- Guerrilla Music Marketing, Vol 2: Internet Promotion & Online Social Media
- Six-Figure Musician - How to Sell More Music, Get More People to Your Shows, and Make More Money in the Music Business (Music Marketing [dot] com Presents)
- Music Marketing On Twitter: How To Get 1,000 Loyal Music Fans Every Month in Just 15 Minutes Per Day
- Music PR: How to Promote Your Band, Music or Venue:
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.