Pinterest Savvy: Strategies, Plans, and Tips to Grow Your Business with Pinterest
by Melissa Taylor
Kindle Edition: 70 pages
Updated 5/15/14. Melissa Taylor, a top Pinterest influencer with over 1.4 million followers, shows how to get started, gain skills, and market your business using Pinterest. Pinterest Savvy is practical, easy-to-read, and applicable for anyone who is ready to get started or get better on Pinterest.
To help you achieve your goals, download the free chapter guides available on http://Pinterest-Savvy.net.
Pinterest Savvy highlights:
* Set up your profile for success.
* Understand the basics of eye-catching pins.
* Learn strategies for gaining followers.
* Discover how to achieve your Pinterest marketing goals including increasing traffic to your website.
* Find out how to monetize Pinterest. (NEW chapter!)
Not only that, Pinterest Savvy includes tips from top influencers on Pinterest including PBS, Penny of Green Kids Crafts, and Amy of Living Locurto.
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 - Pinterest Basics
Chapter 2 - Getting Started
Chapter 3 - Pin Skills
Chapter 4 - Pintastic Pin-Boards
Chapter 5- How to Be Awesome and Get More Followers
Chapter 6 - Pinterest for Business
Chapter 7 - Best Advice from Top Pinners
Chapter 8 - Can You Monetize Pinterest?
Chapter 9 - Interesting Pinners to Follow
Chapter 10 - Final Thoughts
- Pinteresting - Pinterest Strategies for Brands and Bloggers
- Simplicity: How To Live With Less, Downsize, And Get More Fulfillment From Life
- 101 Daily Thoughts and Affirmations to Create Positive Change
- Summer Delights: 30 Delicious Recipes Perfect to Cook during the Warm Summer Months
- Master Evernote: The Unofficial Guide to Organizing Your Life with Evernote (Plus 75 Ideas for Getting Started)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.