Pinteresting - Pinterest Strategies for Brands and Bloggers
by Tabitha Philen
Kindle Edition: 84 pages
UPDATED! Includes pictures from the new Pinterest format, new tools, and details about Pinterest Analytics.
NEW bonus content! Be a trendsetter on Pinterest. Know what to pin and when with a free printable list of trending topics by month. Also, be added to our community board on Pinterest and show off your Pinteresting skills.
About the Book:
Are you Pinteresting? Would you know it if you were? Ever feel stuck wondering, “What is Pinterest?” Do you feel you need a Pinterest tutor to understand this social media phenomena?
Pinteresting: Pinterest Strategies for Brands and Bloggers is a step-by-step guide for understanding Pinterest from the basics through to the details, written by professional blogger and Pinterest expert, Tabitha Philen.
Hey Brand! Want to know how to use Pinterest to grow your brand’s recognition? To make money?
Hey Blogger! Can’t figure out how to get mega-loads of traffic from Pinterest to your website?
Whether you are a Brand or Blogger, Pinteresting provides you with the information you need to:
* Create a show-stopping Pinterest profile page.
* Keep your Pinterest account fresh and inviting.
* Build a solid community of followers who are actively engaged.
* Develop solid strategies for getting the most from your Pinterest account.
* Optimize your website by making it more Pinterest-friendly.
* Find the tools to help you manage your Pinterest campaigns.
After reading Pinteresting: Pinterest Strategies for Brands and Bloggers, you will have everything you need for creating a Pinterest account, attracting followers, building community, and maximizing strategies to build your website’s traffic and sales.
- Pinterest Savvy: How I Got 1 Million+ Followers (Strategies, Plans, and Tips to Grow Your Business with Pinterest)
- How to Write Great Blog Posts that Engage Readers (Better Blog Booklets)
- 500 Social Media Marketing Tips: Essential Advice, Hints and Strategy for Business: Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, and More!
- My Blog Traffic Sucks! 8 Simple Steps to Get 100,000 Blog Visitors without Working 8 Days a Week
- How to Blog for Profit (Without Selling Your Soul)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.