Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure
by Al Judge
Kindle Edition: 70 pages
Publisher: Subtle Visions Media
Amazon Best Seller!
What reviewers have said about Mastering Aperture....
Despite this book's rather advanced topics, it is perfect for beginners wanting to learn more. Jeff
A great guide for all levels of photography, well written and illustrated!!! Albert
This is another great book of Al's. He does a wonderful job at explaining all the needed information to better understand photography. Very easy to understand and lots of pointers. DJ
As I am about to commence a photography diploma this book has come in handy as a warm up for me. Craig
Can you identify with any of these experiences?
- Do your eyes glaze over when people use terms like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, and Exposure?
- Does the term f-stop make your stomach turn?
- Are you enthused about photography but confused by all the technical jargon?
- Would you like to be more consistent with the quality of your images?
- Do you wonder how professional photographers get such great shots?
This guide to EXPOSURE builds a solid foundation of photographic knowledge with easy-to-follow discussions of everything that you need to know in order to create better images with confidence. Every photographic term used in the book is clearly defined and thoroughly explained. All terms are also highlighted by using BOLD CAPS so that you can easily find them again to refresh your memory.
By the time you finish reading this book, you will be well on your way to Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure Adjusting APERTURE, DEPTH-OF-FIELD, SHUTTER SPEED, ISO and EXPOSURE will no longer be sources of stress, and your confidence will be greatly enhanced. With very little time and effort you can be well on your way to taking better pictures consistently.
Any serious photographer will eventually learn everything in this book. You have an opportunity to learn it quickly and easily in just a few hours.
To learn about Al's other photography books, please go to his author page at: amazon.com/author/al.judge
Why spend any more time "Shooting in the Dark?" Scroll up and grab a copy today for less than the cost of a cup of coffee.
- Understanding Aperture & f-Stops: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books)
- Mastering Exposure: An Illustrated Guide Book (Finely Focused Photography Books)
- Understanding DSLR Lenses: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books)
- Artistic Use of Shutter Speed: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books)
- Mastering Exposure in Digital Photography: How to Capture Better Photography for Beginners by Learning the Basics (Including Tips and Tricks)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.