Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure
by Al Judge
Kindle Edition: 70 pages
Publisher: Subtle Visions Media
Amazon Best Seller!
#1 Photography Reference Book for most of 2014
Mastering the Exposure Triangle is the key to photographic excellence.
Without a guide on your path to better pictures, you run the risk of spending a great deal of time and money heading down the wrong road. Frustration and confusion can easily take the wind from your sails and replace excitement with disappointment.
This guide to EXPOSURE builds a solid foundation of photographic knowledge with easy-to-follow discussions of everything that you need to know in order to create better images with confidence. Every photographic term used in the book is clearly defined and thoroughly explained. All terms are also highlighted by using BOLD CAPS so that you can easily find them again to refresh your memory. By the time you finish reading this book, you will be well on your way to Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure
There are thousands of Photography Books in the Kindle Store. So, why should you buy this book?
- Al Judge is an exceptional teacher. His books are arguably the best on the topic of Photography.
- This book requires no prior knowledge of Photography or Photographic Jargon.
- It is highly illustrated, well written and easy to understand.
- In a few hours, you will learn what others have taken years to learn. You will not waste your time reading meaningless banter.
- There is no risk. If you are not 100% satisfied, you can return it for a full refund within the first seven days. This only takes a single click on “Manage My Kindle.”
What reviewers have said about Mastering Aperture....
Despite this book's rather advanced topics, it is perfect for beginners wanting to learn more. Jeff
A great guide for all levels of photography, well written and illustrated!!! Albert
This is another great book of Al's. He does a wonderful job at explaining all the needed information to better understand photography. Very easy to understand and lots of pointers. DJ
As I am about to commence a photography diploma this book has come in handy as a warm up for me. Craig
Can you identify with any of these experiences?
Do your eyes glaze over when people use terms like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, and Exposure?
Does the term f-stop make your stomach turn?
Are you enthused about photography but confused by all the technical jargon?
Would you like to be more consistent with the quality of your images?
Do you wonder how professional photographers get such great shots?
By the time you finish reading this book, you will be well on your way to Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure
Adjusting APERTURE, DEPTH-OF-FIELD, SHUTTER SPEED, ISO and EXPOSURE will no longer be sources of stress, and your confidence will be greatly enhanced. With very little time and effort you can be well on your way to taking better pictures consistently.
Any serious photographer will eventually learn everything in this book. You have an opportunity to learn it quickly and easily in just a few hours
Why spend any more time “Shooting in the Dark?” Scroll up and grab a copy today for about the cost of a cup of coffee.
- Understanding Aperture & f-Stops: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books 4)
- Understanding DSLR Lenses: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books 3)
- Mastering Exposure: An Illustrated Guide Book (Finely Focused Photography Books 6)
- Tony Northrup's DSLR Book: How to Create Stunning Digital Photography
- Exposure and Understanding the Histogram
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.