Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure
by Al Judge
Kindle Edition: 70 pages
Publisher: Subtle Visions Media
Amazon Best Seller!
Any serious photographer will eventually learn everything in this book. You have an opportunity to learn it quickly and easily in just a few hours.
Adjusting APERTURE, DEPTH-OF-FIELD, SHUTTER SPEED, ISO and EXPOSURE will no longer be sources of stress, and your confidence will be greatly enhanced. With very little time and effort you can be well on your way to taking better pictures consistently.
- Do your eyes glaze over when people use terms like ISO, Aperture, Shutter Speed, and Exposure?
- Does the term f-stop make your stomach turn?
- Are you enthused about photography but confused by all the technical jargon?
- Would you like to be more consistent with the quality of your images?
- Do you wonder how professional photographers get such great shots?
Ultimately you will need to understand Exposure and its components Aperture, Shutter Speed, and ISO — also known as the Exposure Triangle — and how they work together if you want to have any control over your results.
Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO, and Exposure: How They Interact and Affect Each Other will painlessly provide help and insight with all these topics and more in just a few hours of your time
Without a guide on your path to better pictures, you run the risk of spending a great deal of time and money heading down the wrong road. Frustration and confusion can easily take the wind from your sails and replace excitement with disappointment.
This guide to EXPOSURE builds a solid foundation of photographic knowledge with easy-to-follow discussions of everything that you need to know in order to create better images with confidence. Every photographic term used in the book is clearly defined and thoroughly explained. All terms are also highlighted by using BOLD CAPS so that you can easily find them again to refresh your memory.
What reviewers have said about Mastering Aperture......!
Despite this book's rather advanced topics, it is perfect for beginners wanting to learn more. Jeff
A great guide for all levels of photography, well written and illustrated!!! Albert
This is another great book of Al's. He does a wonderful job at explaining all the needed information to better understand photography. Very easy to understand and lots of pointers. DJ
As I am about to commence a photography diploma this book has come in handy as a warm up for me. Craig
By the time you finish reading this book, you will be well on your way to Mastering Aperture, Shutter Speed, ISO and Exposure
To learn about Al's other photography books, please go to his author page at: http://www.amazon.com/author/al.judge
Why spend any more time “Shooting in the Dark?” Scroll up and grab a copy today for less than the cost of a cup of coffee.
- Understanding Aperture & f-Stops: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books)
- Mastering Exposure: An Illustrated Guide Book (Finely Focused Photography Books)
- Understanding DSLR Lenses: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books)
- Artistic Use of Shutter Speed: An Illustrated Guidebook (Finely Focused Photography Books)
- Exposure and Understanding the Histogram
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.