How to Talk to People: The Shy Person's Guide to Confident Conversation (BestSelfHelp Book 2)
by Kate Kennedy
Kindle Edition: 46 pages
Do you ever feel tongue-tied and shy when meeting new groups of people? Do you wish you had a cheat sheet of things to say and questions to ask?
How to Talk to People: The Shy Person’s Guide to Confident Conversation delivers real advice from a former shy girl who has learned the hard way what really works to start and maintain confident, meaningful conversations.
* The step-by-step technique that works for starting confident conversations in your personal and professional life.
* Exactly how to keep a good conversation flowing.
* A simple trick that can turn the tables on shyness and leave you feeling more courageous, instantly.
* The one question you can always ask to create a more meaningful conversation.
* The easiest way to get unstuck from a conversation when you don’t know what to say next.
* How to elevate a conversation from simple small talk to a more meaningful discussion that you’ll all remember.
* What to do when a conversation starts to die.
* "The Five Reach Out Rule" and how it can help you create more meaningful friendships and a happier life.
Take a look inside the book, or download a sample to get started!
- Small Talk And Beyond: How To Start And Keep Up A Conversation With Anyone
- How to Light Up a Room: 55 Techniques to Help You Increase Your Charisma, Build Rapport, and Make People Like You (BestSelfHelp Book 1)
- How to Be Confident: A Blueprint for Increasing Your Self-Confidence (The Personal Transformation Project: Part 1 How to Feel Awesome! Book 4)
- Effortless Small Talk: Learn How to Talk to Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere... Even If You're Painfully Shy
- The Introvert's Guide to Quiet Confidence
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.