Grow Regardless: Of Your Business' Size, Your Industry or the Economy and Despite the Government!
by Joe Mechlinski
Kindle Edition: 194 pages
Publisher: Morgan James Publishing
Author Joe Mechlinski provides a simple, yet powerful, growth strategy for small to midsized businesses to create fundamental organizational change. The author shares the method he has used to help hundreds of companies grow despite a tough economy and what he calls “a government in gridlock.” His step-by-step method, beginning with a reset in culture and direction, will reinvigorate your company, improve employees’ experience, create a remarkable client experience, and enable you to tell your company’s story in a compelling way. The goal of Grow Regardless is to give business leaders the tools to overcome inertia and even reverse a decline by becoming a mission-driven growth organization.
- Reinventing Organizations: A Guide to Creating Organizations Inspired by the Next Stage of Human Consciousness
- The Courage to be Profitable: Get and Stay Profitable in Less than 30 Minutes a Month
- Networking Is Not Working: Stop Collecting Business Cards and Start Making Meaningful Connections
- Blue Ocean Strategy, Expanded Edition: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make the Competition Irrelevant
- How to Make Sense of Any Mess: Information Architecture for Everybody
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.