Enemy in Blue: The Trial (Book #2) (The Cruz Marquez Thrillers)
by Derek Blass
Kindle Edition: 226 pages
Publisher: Rogue Books, LLC
Evil is captured, but will justice prevail?
PRAISE FOR ENEMY IN BLUE: THE TRIAL
"For action, body-count and digging into the underworld of police politics - this is really a great read. However, I think the best asset of the novel is the incredible drawing of the antagonist - the evil Sergeant Shaver really shines." -K.Hall, author of Red Mojo Mama (5/5 stars)
"The race to bring the perpetrator to justice brings the reader to the trial and the exciting climax." -J.Breesmom (4/5 stars)
DOES THE COURT SYSTEM WORK?
READERS CAN'T GET ENOUGH
"I felt everything about the novel was well to greatly done, the writing, the weaving of the plot, the characters and their personalities, all great. The ending was gutsy and daring..." -L.E.Olteano, professional reviewer for B-O-M Books (5/5 stars)
"The plot plays out like an episode of Law & Order -- with a shot or 2 of tequila." -David F. (5/5 stars)
For anyone craving an action-packed legal thriller who can't get their fill of John Grisham, ...ENEMY IN BLUE: THE TRIAL is your next escape!
* *Allegiance, the action-packed sequel to Enemy in Blue: The Trial (and just $3.42 right now!)
- "Hard hitting...be prepared to have your gut wrenched and your heart broken, as there are no winners in this relentless border war." -Rachelle Ayala, Author of Michal's Window (5/5 stars).
- Enemy in Blue: The Chase (Book #1) (The Cruz Marquez Thrillers)
- Allegiance: a Border War Thriller (Book #3) (The Cruz Marquez Thrillers)
- FADE TO BLACK - Thrilling Romantic Suspense - Book 1 of the BLACK CATS Series
- Noble Intentions: Season Two (Episodes 6-10)
- Twisted Justice (Justice Series Mystery Thriller #2*)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.