Justice Pies: 20 Delicious & Easy Pie Recipes from the Justice Pie Project
by Joanne Kaattari
Kindle Edition: 58 pages
Justice Pies shares 20 delicious pie and tart recipes. All of the recipes are easy and fun to make. Justice Pies includes old favourites such as apple and raspberry pie, and shares new and unique recipes such as Luscious Lemon-Lavender Tarts, Heaven’s Gate Blueberry Butter Tarts, Ruby Slipper Cranberry-Apple-Raisin Pie, Princess Peach Pie, Finnish Christmas Prune Tarts, Sweet Spring Maple Walnut Pie, Cranberry Pecan Butter Tarts, Northern Lights Lingonberry Pie, Apple-Almond-Maple-Caramel Tarts, and more.
This book also tells the story of the Justice Pie Project. In this project, a group of friends banded together to bake pies to raise money for charity, build community, engage in family volunteering, help others, and teach our children and ourselves more about the world around us. The Justice Pie Project was about combining volunteer effort with delicious pies to make a small difference in our corner of the world.
- Square Recipes from Scratch (Grama G's Top Homemade Recipes From Scratch Book 1)
- 50 Nutella Recipes: Nutellalisciouness For Every Nutella Lover Alive
- Pies (Not So Secret Family Recipes Book 1)
- Pie Recipes from Scratch (Grama G's Top Homemade Recipes From Scratch Book 2)
- Texas Jack's Famous Caramels Secret Recipe Book
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.