Justice Pies: 20 Delicious & Easy Pie Recipes from the Justice Pie Project
by Joanne Kaattari
Kindle Edition: 58 pages
Justice Pies shares 20 delicious pie and tart recipes. All of the recipes are easy and fun to make. Justice Pies includes old favourites such as apple and raspberry pie, and shares new and unique recipes such as Luscious Lemon-Lavender Tarts, Heaven’s Gate Blueberry Butter Tarts, Ruby Slipper Cranberry-Apple-Raisin Pie, Princess Peach Pie, Finnish Christmas Prune Tarts, Sweet Spring Maple Walnut Pie, Cranberry Pecan Butter Tarts, Northern Lights Lingonberry Pie, Apple-Almond-Maple-Caramel Tarts, and more.
This book also tells the story of the Justice Pie Project. In this project, a group of friends banded together to bake pies to raise money for charity, build community, engage in family volunteering, help others, and teach our children and ourselves more about the world around us. The Justice Pie Project was about combining volunteer effort with delicious pies to make a small difference in our corner of the world.
- Grandma's Little Black Book of Recipes - From 1910
- Anti Inflammatory Diet: Stop Auto-Immune Disease and Painful Inflammation Forever by following the Anti Inflammatory Diet
- Apple Cider Vinegar for Weight Loss: Includes 80 Mouthwatering Meal Recipes Under 30 Minutes & The 5-Step Quick Start Plan
- Square Recipes from Scratch (Grama G's Top Homemade Recipes From Scratch Book 1)
- CLEANING AND HOME ORGANIZATION BOX-SET#2: Clutter Free In 3 Days + House Cleaning Secrets: How To Organize Your Home, Declutter And Keep Your House Clean In 7 Days
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.