Justice Pies: 20 Delicious & Easy Pie Recipes from the Justice Pie Project
by Joanne Kaattari
Kindle Edition: 58 pages
Justice Pies shares 20 delicious pie and tart recipes. All of the recipes are easy and fun to make. Justice Pies includes old favourites such as apple and raspberry pie, and shares new and unique recipes such as Luscious Lemon-Lavender Tarts, Heaven’s Gate Blueberry Butter Tarts, Ruby Slipper Cranberry-Apple-Raisin Pie, Princess Peach Pie, Finnish Christmas Prune Tarts, Sweet Spring Maple Walnut Pie, Cranberry Pecan Butter Tarts, Northern Lights Lingonberry Pie, Apple-Almond-Maple-Caramel Tarts, and more.
This book also tells the story of the Justice Pie Project. In this project, a group of friends banded together to bake pies to raise money for charity, build community, engage in family volunteering, help others, and teach our children and ourselves more about the world around us. The Justice Pie Project was about combining volunteer effort with delicious pies to make a small difference in our corner of the world.
- French Toast, Waffles and Pancakes for Breakfast: Comfort Food for Leisurely Mornings: A Chef's Guide to Breakfast with Over 100 Delicious, Easy-to-Follow Recipes
- Square Recipes from Scratch (Grama G's Top Homemade Recipes From Scratch Book 1)
- Favorite Cakes, Cupcakes & Frostings: 200+ Cake, Frosting and Cupcake Recipes from Club, Church & Community Cookbooks
- Texas Jack's Famous Caramels Secret Recipe Book
- Simple Sourdough: Make Your Own Starter Without Store-Bought Yeast and Bake the Best Bread in the World With This Simplest of Recipes for Making Sourdough (Sourdough Bread Baking)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.