The Sims 3: University Life [Download]
from DVG EA Games
Publisher: DVG EA Games
List Price: $19.99
Availability: Usually ships in 1-2 business days
Pre-order Key Redemption: Please redeem your pre-order code at the following URL: http://www.thesims3.com/incentive/UniversityLifeRedeem
Are your Sims ready for the time of their lives? Heading off to university opens up new opportunities, from social connections to career growth. From class activities to major-specific objects, your Sim will find new ways to learn! And university isn’t just about hitting the books. Join a protest, flirt at a bonfire party—there’s a lot to explore outside of lectures at the student union. With new locations like the bowling alley and SimBurger to visit, and new activities like juice pong and spray painting murals to enjoy, your Sims are sure to have the time of their lives!
- Achieve Academic Excellence. Learning is more fun than ever with new major-specific objects, from broadcasting your own radio show as a Communications student to boning up on anatomy using the skeleton as a Science and Medicine major. Your Sims can also learn through class activities, lectures at the student union, and joining in social activities.
- Get Ready to Party! Text books and study groups are a big part of university, but sometimes Sims just need to party! From hosting bonfires by the lake to doing juice keg stands at a dorm party, there are lots of ways to have a great time at university.
- Make Connections and Network. Grow your social networking skill through texting, blogging, and streaming video. This builds your affiliation with the three social groups on campus—the nerds, the rebels, and the jocks. Building your cred with these groups offers unique advantages, from earning dream jobs to a coveted extra trait.
- Actions Matter. Just like in real life, your Sims’ decisions are deeply interconnected. For example, a Fine Arts student benefits from the Avant Garde trait, develops their Street Art skill and cred with the Rebels by tagging and spray painting. Just don’t get caught by the cops!
- Reap Benefits After University too! Reach the top job in your career path more easily with faster promotions and a higher entry-level job for university grads. If your Sim becomes a legend with their social group, they may even land a dream job as an art appraiser, sports agent, or video game developer!
- Explore the Campus and Town. From striking out at the bowling alley to flirting with the barista at the Roasted Toasted Beans to browsing comic books at Keith’s Komics, there’s a whole new town and campus full of places to explore.
Get The Party Started with The Party Pack Bundle Pre-order The Sims 3 University Life Limited Edition which includes the Partaeus Maximus statue, allowing your Sim to throw the best parties ever. From a raging toga party to a mysterious masquerade event to an elegant formal affair, with the Partaeus Maximus statue, party guests get a mood boost and an attire adjustment to reflect your desired party theme!
- New Clothes and Accessories: Get unique outfit choices. Togas, laurel wreaths, and masquerade masks will help your Sims dress the part.
- Set the Mood—and the Theme: Boost your party guests’ moods and choose between toga, masquerade, formal, sleepwear, and swimwear parties.
- Install a Campus Icon: The Partaeus Maximus statue isn’t just functional, it’s decorative too! Place this imposing artwork anywhere on campus and enjoy the traditional ambience it evokes.
Requires the base game The Sims 3 to activate.
|OS:||Windows 7, Windows Vista (SP1)/Windows XP (SP2)|
|Processor:||For XP 2.0 GHz P4 processor or equivalent; For Windows Vista and Windows 7 2.4 GHz P4 processor or equivalent|
|RAM:||For XP: 1 GB RAM / Windows Vista and Windows 7: 1.5 GB RAM * For NVIDIA ION™ computers, the game requires at least 2 GB RAM./td>|
|Hard Drive:||8 GB or more|
|Video Card:||128 MB Video Card with support for Pixel Shader 2.0. Nvidia GeForce 6 series or better, and all NVidia G, GT, GTS, and GTX video cards. ATI Radeon™ series card 9500 series or better, and all ATI X, X1, and HD video cards; Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator (GMA): GMA 3-Series, GMA 4-Series Please note that the GeForce 6100 and 7100 cards are not supported.|
|Additional Info:||Requires installation of Origin for gameplay. Laptop versions of chipsets above may work, but may run comparatively slower.|
- The Sims 3 Seasons [Online Game Code]
- The Sims 3 Island Paradise - Standard Edition [Online Game Code]
- The Sims 3: Generations [Download]
- The Sims 3: Ambitions [Download]
- The Sims 3 Pets [Download]
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.