Microsoft Project 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
List Price: $589.99
Your Price: $549.99
Availability: Available for download now
More comprehensive solution to manage projects; Team collaboration tools, including presence information through Lync; At-a-glance resource management; Develop “what if” scenarios; Manage scarce resources; Unified project and portfolio management together with Project Server 2013 or Project Online.
How do I download Office?
Please note: This item requires a download directly from Microsoft. Below are instructions on what to expect when you purchase an Office download from Amazon.com:
- Once you have completed your software download purchase at Amazon.com, you must click the "Continue to Office.com" button to get your software. The "Continue to Office.com" button can be found in your confirmation email, Your Games and Software Library, and on the Thank You page once you've completed your purchase.
- You will be directed to a custom Microsoft Office site to register or sign-in with a Microsoft account.
- Select your preferred country and language.
- From your "My Account" page with Microsoft, select the item that you want to install.
- Click the "Install" button to begin your download.
|Component||Office 2013 Requirements|
Computer and processor
1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
1 gigabyte (GB) RAM (32-bit); 2 gigabytes (GB) RAM (64-bit)
3.0 gigabytes (GB) available
Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX10 graphics card and a 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
NOTE: Office 2013 products DO NOT run on Windows XP, Windows Vista or older Microsoft Operating Systems.
Office 2013 32-bit products are supported on the following Windows operating systems:
Office 2013 64-bit products are only supported on the following Windows operating systems:
*Windows Server 2008 R2 is available only in 64-bit architecture
**Windows Server 2012 is available only in 64-bit architecture
Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10; Mozilla Firefox 10.x or a later version; Apple Safari 5; or Google Chrome 17.x.
3.5, 4.0, or 4.5
A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. But, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
Additional requirements and considerations
Some functionality may vary, based on the system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
- Microsoft Visio Standard 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Windows [Download]
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
- Adobe Acrobat Standard DC Windows [Download]
- Microsoft Visio Professional 2013 (1PC/1User) [Download]
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.