FBA Hot List - The Best Amazon FBA Tips for 2013
by Brad DeGraw, Jesse Ruby
Kindle Edition: 49 pages
Publisher: Need Not A Publishing Company
Amazon's FBA Program is a one stop fulfillment solution for traditional retailers, online merchants, eBay sellers, and thrifty arbitrage rebels who earn a living running a business on a shoe string budget. I started in February with $100 investment. This book is a boiled down list of short tips and lessons learned in 2012 while selling $140,000 on Amazon.com. My success is due in large part to the good advice and direction from Lisa Suttora, Kat Simpson, Bob Willey, Chris Green, Skip McGrath, Steve Weber, and Jim Cockrum. This book is a must have resource for new FBA Sellers.
You will learn how to: disappear for a week or more and have sales increase, fix an often overlooked detail that cut my sales by 50%, optimize listings for more traffic, recover "customer damaged" inventory, recover lost and damaged merchandise that Amazon's automation neglects to reimburse, and more tips that save you time, headaches, and money.
The tips are short and sweet. Dive in, have fun, and make it happen.
- Amazon Seller Secrets Exposed: Inventory Sources & Profit Tips Other Sellers Don't Want You to Know
- Amazing Amazon (FBA) - Work From Home the Easy Way
- Arbitrage: The authoritative guide on how it works, why it works, and how it can work for you
- Barcode Booty: How I found and sold $2 million of 'junk' on eBay and Amazon, And you can, too, using your phone
- Selling On Amazon: How You Can Make A Full-Time Income Selling on Amazon
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.