Craft Business Power: 15 Days To A Profitable Online Craft Business
by Cinnamon Miles, Jason G. Miles
Kindle Edition: 151 pages
Publisher: Liberty Jane Media
But according to an April 2011 article in Inc. magazine, the average Etsy seller makes just $785 a year. You can do much much better!
In Craft Business Power the founders of Liberty Jane Clothing share their journey to a profitable six figure craft business. They started with a $39 sale on eBay in 2008 and today they lead a dynamic team and have a thriving online business that author Jim Cockrum has called "a virtual empire" (Free Marketing 101, Page 89).
If you're ready for a realistic 15 day plan for launching a profitable craft business that is easy to follow, filled with practical advice, and proven to work, this book is for you.
If you want to start or expand a craft business get Craft Business Power today!
- Craft Pricing Power - 12 Proven Pricing Principles For Small Business Marketers
- How to Price Crafts and Things You Make to Sell
- Etsy-preneurship: Everything You Need to Know to Turn Your Handmade Hobby into a Thriving Business
- Etsy Selling Success: Cash In On Your Creations
- Make Money Online - Exactly how I Make over $3,000 Monthly selling Products on Etsy, Tophatter & eBay!
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.