The ABCs of Money
by Natalie Pace
Kindle Edition: 183 pages
Publisher: Waterside Digital Press
Most Americans are worried about their future — particularly their nest egg. 1 out of every 10 Americans is being pursued by debt collectors. If you want to beat the debt game, earn gains (instead of riding on the Wall Street rollercoaster) and live a richer, happier life, then you have to get a new game plan. The ABCs of Money offers vital information and easy, effective strategies for income, budgeting, real estate, stocks, bonds, gold, hard assets, annuities, debt reduction and saving your home. These strategies have been saving homes and nest eggs for more than a decade and have earned Natalie Pace the ranking of #1 stock picker. Once you learn The ABCs of Money (that we all should have received in high school), you will transform your life — out of struggling to survive and buried alive in bills — to thriving.
As TD AMERITRADE chairman Joe Moglia says, "College students need this information before they get their first credit card. Young adults need it before they buy their first home. Empty nesters can use the information to downsize to a sustainable lifestyle, before they get into trouble."
- Passive Income: Use Leverage To Create Passive Income! - Understand Goal Setting, Creativity, And Positivity Success Secrets, Achieve Anything And Retire ... Ritual, Success Secrets, Motivation)
- Simple Ways to Be More with Less
- A Beginner's Guide to Investing: How to Grow Your Money the Smart and Easy Way
- The Military Diet: Lose Up To 10 Pounds In 3 Days
- 10 Best Memory Techniques: Understanding How You Can Memorize Anything You Want (Memory Improvement, Memory Book, Memory Enhancement, Brain Power, Memorization, Brain Education, Memorize)
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.