Done! The Art of Managing Priorities: How To Accomplish Your Goals And Live Your Dream
by Kapil Apshankar
Kindle Edition: 103 pages
Publisher: Spring Rainbow Media
#1 Life, Time and Priority Management bestseller on Amazon!
Overall, a "must read" book for all those who want to be successful in life.
Eye opening, to say the least.
Brilliant. An awesome read. Highly Recommended,
Are you perpetually stuck up in the never ending cycle of setting goals and not achieving them? Do you ever wish there was a simpler, fool-proof way to really achieve your goals?
You need Done! The Art of Managing Priorities.
Forget goal setting. Manage your priorities instead.
Look – you have dreams, goals and aspirations in life. You also do something to make a living.
If what you do for a living is not what you really want to do for a living, you need this book.
Done! The Art of Managing Priorities is a comprehensive book that teaches you to manage your personal priorities better in five weeks. With Done! Principles that you'll learn in this book, you will make positive progress every day in the direction of your dreams.
With this book by your side, you will become a priority management ninja.
Done! The Art of Managing Priorities is the essential, no-nonsense, no-fluff guide to achieving your goals, realizing your true potential, reaching your heart's desires and living your dreams. This is the book you will carry with you everywhere you go, and you will go places. You will come back to this book frequently, because Done! will not let you down.
You might have tried a multitude of goal setting, time management and self-help systems, techniques and methods before. And you might have given up on them many times. Done! is different. It's a radically new approach to goal setting, time management and work/life balance.
And it works!
Done! The Art of Managing Priorities is the last book you will ever need to confidently go ahead in the direction of your dreams and make them real.
What you will learn in this book:
* 25 Done! Principles which will equip you to become a priority management ninja
* Why you must focus on your priorities
* How your goals, dreams and aspirations converge into your priorities
* How to accomplish more of your personal priorities every day - easily and effortlessly
* How accomplishing your personal priorities will make you more effective at work
* Common denominators of success you must incorporate in your daily routine
Personal Note From The Author
Done! The Art of Managing Priorities is the culmination of my decade long research and experiments into the dynamics of goals setting, time management and work/life balance. I continue to use the Done! Principles myself every day. I have coached and mentored standout individuals and winning teams to use the priority management secrets you will learn in this book.
The Done! Principles are proven common denominators of success that will make you a priority management ninja.
You will find this book, and the Done! Principles immensely useful in your personal life.
I wholeheartedly recommend that you buy this book. But most importantly, start applying the Done! Principles in your life right away. You will see the difference.
I can't wait to hear your stories of daily success.
- DIY HouseHold Hacks: How To Organize, Clean, And Keep Your Home Spotless
- Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life
- Gluten Free: Desserts - 50 Delicious Gluten Free Recipes For Celiac, Paleo And Gluten Free Diets (Gluten Free Diet Recipes and Cookbooks Book 1)
- Organize Yourself in 24 Hours!
- Stress Management Techniques That Work: How to Deal With Stress and Beat it Before it Beats You
Scribendi offers Books and Software in association with Amazon.com. Portions copyright Amazon Inc. and its affiliates used under license.